British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

Thank you Aces51. Long way to go yet, many nights are poor, progress on days is good. wouldnt wish this on anybody, but it could have been far worse, for that i am eternally greatful.

Welcome back and get well soon. Hope Poole win one or two matches for you ........ oh, I feel ill now saying that! :)

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

Thank you Aces51. Long way to go yet, many nights are poor, progress on days is good. wouldnt wish this on anybody, but it could have been far worse, for that i am eternally greatful.

never thought I'd say this, I have actually missed you on here Starman, so welcome back and hopefully your recovery will be speedy and painless,  if Poole are succesful this season it should aid your recovery, if not ............................tough. lol;)

:D

• Haha 1

So in an apparent change to previous years, Poole's P&P day (21st March) is listed for 1800 hours!!

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

So in an apparent change to previous years, Poole's P&P day (21st March) is listed for 1800 hours!!

Good to see you back. Hope all is well.

8 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Good to see you back. Hope all is well.

I haven't been away!!??:o

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Poole Quay 7 said:

You had me worried for a bit Starry so It's good to see you back and slowly getting better!

No better medicine for you and us Poole fans than to see the boys have a good season so fingers crossed!

Totally agree mate. Im moving forward, it will take a while.  Im a little scared and paranoid at the moment, been the worst 5 weeks of my life, but im enternally greatful it came down heads and not tails. I need to stay away from stress, but in this day and age, its just round the corner. Thank you mate,, roll on October !!

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

I haven't been away!!??:o

Wasn't meant to be a reply to you. I quoted 2 posts at the same time but for some reason half of the post and reply is missing lol.

My reply to you was about P+P starting at 18:00. Normally a lunchtime start. Maybe the riders requested a later start seeing as the track is normally poor at that time.

Now to Starman lol.

Good to see you back and I hope all is well.

57 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Wasn't meant to be a reply to you. I quoted 2 posts at the same time but for some reason half of the post and reply is missing lol.

My reply to you was about P+P starting at 18:00. Normally a lunchtime start. Maybe the riders requested a later start seeing as the track is normally poor at that time.

Now to Starman lol.

Good to see you back and I hope all is well.

Thanks  mate, long road to walk to get where i want to be..

• Like 1

welcome back starman, hopefully see you back selling the speedway star sometime this season

You may be often strange in what you post and I guess we will never see eye to eye on here but in no way would I wish ill health on anyone (been there myself) so welcome back to the forum Starman and here's to hopefully many more disagreements! Keep well 

• Like 3

So Lakesides team has not been ratified and they have been forced into a change following an SCB ruling that the averages agreed following the agm for the reserve pair was wrong

Not exactly the same situation to Pooles announced team but shows that reassessments are possible even at this late stage where common sense is applied......

16 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

So Lakesides team has not been ratified and they have been forced into a change following an SCB ruling that the averages agreed following the agm for the reserve pair was wrong

Not exactly the same situation to Pooles announced team but shows that reassessments are possible even at this late stage where common sense is applied......

Not the same at all as both Ben and Zach rode in 2017!!

3 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Not the same at all as both Ben and Zach rode in 2017!!

Stop spoiling my fun! :lol: