British Speedway Forum

56 minutes ago, Gavan said:

You may be often strange in what you post and I guess we will never see eye to eye on here but in no way would I wish ill health on anyone (been there myself) so welcome back to the forum Starman and here's to hopefully many more disagreements! Keep well 

Ditto that comment Gavan 110%. Been there too. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. But good to see a regular contributor posting again so welcome back and good health to you Starman. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Ditto that comment Gavan 110%. Been there too. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. But good to see a regular contributor posting again so welcome back and good health to you Starman. 

Thank you guys thats much appreciated. Like all of us we stick up for our clubs, but end of the day we are a speedway family, and when push comes to shove we back each other. Again thank you both for you kind words. It will be a long road, with many ups and downs, but i will get there. be nice to bump into either of you during the season..

• Like 7

Little bit of advice Starman. Don’t get into the usual heated debates with Gavan or anyone else. It will raise your blood pressure one way or another, even without you realising it,  and at the moment that would not be good for you.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Thank you guys thats much appreciated. Like all of us we stick up for our clubs, but end of the day we are a speedway family, and when push comes to shove we back each other. Again thank you both for you kind words. It will be a long road, with many ups and downs, but i will get there. be nice to bump into either of you during the season..

Absolutely.  Club loyalties will always see many of us clash on issues but yet again the speedway family show support for those that need it. Hopefully get to Poole this season so will come say hello. It's about time! Take your time and stay healthy. 

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Little bit of advice Starman. Don’t get into the usual heated debates with Gavan or anyone else. It will raise your blood pressure one way or another, even without you realising it,  and at the moment that would not be good for you.

Really Steve,  stop stirring.  :mad:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Really Steve,  stop stirring.  :mad:

Stirring? Don’t be ridiculous. It was sensible advice.

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

The comment was ridiculous Steve.  Lots of love on this page for Starman,  stop trying to spoil it. :rolleyes:

Poole Press and Practice is in the evening this year because of TV camera crews if anyone was wondering. Great promotion for not only Poole but the Sports as a whole. 

Hopefully p&P will be open for the public not just guests.

Welcome back Starman hope your getting there with your health and looking forward to the new season all the best mate.

13 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Steve, thank you for the advice. i wont be participating unless its constructive. I cannot afford to get stressed mate.. Im lucky to be alive, and stress could trigger other things..
So far so good. .

11 hours ago, Agrotron said:

Welcome back Starman hope your getting there with your health and looking forward to the new season all the best mate.

Thank you Agrotron..

Welcome back Mike glad your on the mend,bring on some big home wins early in the season 2 help with your recovery :-) 

13 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Hopefully p&P will be open for the public not just guests.

I believe the 1800 hours time stated on the website is for the general public to attend.

I am told that the introductions to the media, sponsors and invited guests will take place earlier!!

15 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I believe the 1800 hours time stated on the website is for the general public to attend.

I am told that the introductions to the media, sponsors and invited guests will take place earlier!!

16 30 i believe 

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 8:49 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

You wouldn't recognise good advice if you tripped over it.

• Like 1