British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Would that cover the period Poole were winning back to back titles?! three wasn't it?

BTW Good holiday?

If your insinuating ive had a ban i most certainly havent.

Im actually seperating from my wife and on 25th January moved into new accomadation which at the moment doesnt have internet connection set up.

Been a stressful time as i have 2 children and being apart from them even for the odd night is very strange and not easy to get used to. So pretty much ive not had much time or desire or the means to actually get on the forum much.

Some Poole fans have mocked me in the past for the fact i only go Ipswich 4 or 5 times a season as i put my family first, well im sure they will be happy to know ive got more chance this season for obvious reasons.

2 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Im actually seperating from my wife and on 25th January moved into new accomadation which at the moment doesnt have internet connection set up.

Been a stressful time as i have 2 children and being apart from them even for the odd night is very strange and not easy to get used to. So pretty much ive not had much time or desire or the means to actually get on the forum much.

Some Poole fans have mocked me in the past for the fact i only go Ipswich 4 or 5 times a season as i put my family first, well im sure they will be happy to know ive got more chance this season for obvious reasons.

all the best for the future !!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Gavan said:

good luck gav sorry to hear you have been having a difficult time

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Sorry to hear this,I have been through it but only 1 child but keep your chin up and will get easier.

35 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Sorry to hear that fella.All the best going farward.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Good luck  all the best you still have two kids to focus on for the future.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

You're a bit touchy Gav - almost as if you were expecting one?! - although I guess with what you've got going on you're entitled.  Hope things improve for you although not quite sure why you're telling everyone on a Poole thread?!

2 hours ago, geoff58 said:

all the best for the future !!

Gav, i cant find you post, but im sure its a very stressful time for you. Hope things work out, first and formost sort yourself out..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

Understanding you completely here Gavin.   Family seperation is no joke.  12 years on and I'm still struggling. 

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

Sorry about any problems you may have had and hope all sorts out ok for you but I will never understand why anyone would put this on a forum and share with strangers

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Red Flag said:

Sorry about any problems you may have had and hope all sorts out ok for you but I will never understand why anyone would put this on a forum and share with strangers

Have you been through the heartbreak of having your kids (two of them in my case) removed from your every day life ?

Posting such on a forum doesn't even register, especially when some numpty posts that your absence must be down to a ban..

Edited by YerRopes

Going to speedway has helped me forget about for a short while and deal with many a tough time during my life.  Sometimes it seems you just keep getting kicked and you gotta find your own way to deal with it.  But, life goes on....

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, YerRopes said:

Have you been through the heartbreak of having your kids (two of them in my case) removed from your every day life ?

Posting such on a forum doesn't even register, especially when some numpty posts that your absence must be down to a ban..

Been through it all pal and stand by my comments

• Like 2

My wife left me, best day of my life. My life is now so much better.  No kids involved though, so just a stroll in the park.   

Don't let it get you down Gavan. Your kids will still love you.

Edited by Stainlesssteelride