British Speedway Forum

8 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

You are totally  Deluded play/offs a certainty but most Poole fans who have any nouse about them will know this year will be a long tough season.

Not deluded. We basically have 2 Musielak's from last season. Lets be real here you only won the league because you signed Musielak on a false average. I'm not complaining because its good business by the Robins promotion at the end of the day. 

Matt Ford has signed 2 poles this year like Swindon did with Musielak on false averages. Therefore we should walk the league because not only do we have 4 x No.1's but we also have two ringers on false averages. 

If we have to use R/R for a few weeks or a month for one of our 7 pointers.

Lets say Grajczonek for example then his 4 programmed rides can be taken by B. Kurtz, C. Holder, Sundstrom and Woryna = Makes us stronger

or R/R for B. Kurtz then C. Holder, Grajczonek, Sundstrom and Woryna can take his rides = Doesn't make a difference. 

If one of our ringers gets injured then we still have 4 x No.1's and 1 Polish ringer which is more than enough to win the league.

There is no weakness we are a cut above the rest. Only Leicester would get close to us over 2 legs. Other teams can make changes I get that but they need to make 2 or 3 changes to even have a chance of making the Play-Offs let alone beating us over 2 legs. 

Matt Ford will have Milik or someone on standby in case one of our top 4 get injured badly anyway because he is going all out this year.

21 minutes ago, WestGorton1884 said:

Fricke has represented more clubs in Europe than Kurtz  (Rybnik , Rospiggarna)

Won Australian U21 title 4 times

World U21 champion 2016 .

I like Brady Kurtz, one of my favorite riders

but in my opinion Max is the better prospect   

Kurtz has a higher average which means he was the better rider last season in England and in my opinion more room for improvement. Whether either can be a regular GP rider is very much open to question.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Don’t get me wrong I like Fricke. 

But it has he really proved himself yet in the UK . He has been around for an extra year or 2 than Kurtz. 

Hasnt really nailed that number 1 or 5 position yet. 

Says a lot that Kurtz was signed ahead of him in Poland. Yes Fricke had a transfer fee but Kurtz was rated ahead of him. 

Kurtz is now rated higher than Morris and Fricke in Europe. 

No he is not Morris like Thorssell is a slow burner and he is on par with Kurtz easily Morris more hardened and Fricke as a motorcyclist.   ( ie Adams  style wise is a cut above defo.I don't think Fricke takes the UK seriously he should do and ability wise he has everything a good racing brain lovely style he is capable of averaging 8.60 in the UK no problems but i do like  all three of the Aussies Morris also can take more responsibility and improve.

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Not really many have said we are a cut above the rest. Only Leicester could spoil the party for us imo. Every other team is weak in a certain department.

oh right look forward to your posts when you have won nowt :lol:

28 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

No he is not Morris like Thorssell is a slow burner and he is on par with Kurtz easily Morris more hardened and Fricke as a motorcyclist.   ( ie Adams  style wise is a cut above defo.I don't think Fricke takes the UK seriously he should do and ability wise he has everything a good racing brain lovely style he is capable of averaging 8.60 in the UK no problems but i do like  all three of the Aussies Morris also can take more responsibility and improve.

This is an actual question! 

Why isnt morris rated in Poland then? 

Never really made it there yet? 

And will he now get rides with Lambert at the same club in Sweden! 

If you look at the 4 young aussies it lays out like this. 

Fricke= In top 5 England and Sweden and Number 8 in Poland

Kurtz= Top 5 in all 3 leagues 

Holder= Top 5 in England and Poland 

Morris= Top in England, Sweden but not in the extraliga. 

There isn't much between them but going into the season it looks like Kurtz and Morris are ahead of the other 2. 

But lets wait and see. Tell you one thing though wish the UK had this level of talent. Think I would say Lambert is better than Holder and thats it right now. 

2 hours ago, ray c said:

So he should but it doesn't mean he will all Chris has done over the last couple of years has moaned about British speedway . If Chris average wasn't what it is I don't think for one minute he would be riding for us This season

All Chris has had in the last few years is personal issues and injuries, as i said, clear them and you will see a different Chris Holder..even at 30.

Edited by Starman2006

8 minutes ago, poole keith said:

but you have stated on the forum that holder will top the" premiership standings"

A full fit and focused and injury free Chris will do. He will also give these upstarts a run for ther money in the GP's..Form is temparary class is permanant

No in your head they are and ii do remember you  saying you don't really rate Morris????? Anyway for me Fricke is the better.rider  forget the rubbishey English league if Fricke gets his ass in gear he is better than Kurtz/Morris no doubt for me.!!!!!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

No in your head they are and ii do remember you  saying you don't really rate Morris????? Anyway for me Fricke is the better.rider  forget the rubbishey English league if Fricke gets his ass in gear he is better than Kurtz/Morris no doubt for me.!!!!!!

Mate, its just our opinion, Fricke maybe better than Brady at the moment, but i guranttee that Brady will way surpass him in 2-3 years time..

Edited by Starman2006

5 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Mate, its just our opinion, Fricke maybe better than Brady at the moment, but i guranttee that Brady will way surpass him in 2-3 years time..

Disagree mate as Fricke has a smooth style  he could ride until at least his late thirties at the very least is a step ahead of Kurtz for now anyway.

3 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Disagree mate as Fricke has a smooth style  he could ride until at least his late thirties at the very least is a step ahead of Kurtz for now anyway.

And how old is Brady? Gurrantee Brady will wipe the floor with him in 2-3 years time. But he must curb his enthusiasum at the gate, thats what cost him the Aussie championship.

4 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

And how old is Brady? Gurrantee Brady will wipe the floor with him in 2-3 years time. But he must curb his enthusiasum at the gate, thats what cost him the Aussie championship.

Look mate don't disrespect Fricke 

if he gets everything together he will do welll i like rate Kurtz but he is behind Fricke at the mo Fricke style wise is a notch ahead.ADAMS esq !!!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Not deluded. We basically have 2 Musielak's from last season. Lets be real here you only won the league because you signed Musielak on a false average. I'm not complaining because its good business by the Robins promotion at the end of the day. 

Matt Ford has signed 2 poles this year like Swindon did with Musielak on false averages. Therefore we should walk the league because not only do we have 4 x No.1's but we also have two ringers on false averages. 

If we have to use R/R for a few weeks or a month for one of our 7 pointers.

Lets say Grajczonek for example then his 4 programmed rides can be taken by B. Kurtz, C. Holder, Sundstrom and Woryna = Makes us stronger

or R/R for B. Kurtz then C. Holder, Grajczonek, Sundstrom and Woryna can take his rides = Doesn't make a difference. 

If one of our ringers gets injured then we still have 4 x No.1's and 1 Polish ringer which is more than enough to win the league.

There is no weakness we are a cut above the rest. Only Leicester would get close to us over 2 legs. Other teams can make changes I get that but they need to make 2 or 3 changes to even have a chance of making the Play-Offs let alone beating us over 2 legs. 

Matt Ford will have Milik or someone on standby in case one of our top 4 get injured badly anyway because he is going all out this year.

Yeah Kennett when he gets sacked 

• Haha 1