British Speedway Forum

7 minutes ago, Agrotron said:

Yeah Kennett when he gets sacked 

Kennett won't get sacked this year, his away performances will be much more acceptable on the average he has now.

2 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

full fit and focused and injury free Chris will do. He will also give these upstarts a run for ther money in the GP's..Form is temparary class is permanent.

I agree.But desire and bottle can fade on a cold,wet winters night.Will up his ave a bit.Probably behind Kurtz for Poole.Nowhere near Doyle.

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

Mate, its just our opinion, Fricke maybe better than Brady at the moment, but i guranttee that Brady will way surpass him in 2-3 years time..

in the same timescale I predict a certain English rider will surpass BK, You know his name, yes it's Dan Bewley.

21 minutes ago, hyderd said:

in the same timescale I predict a certain English rider will surpass BK, You know his name, yes it's Dan Bewley.

Could be dan bewley break through season ?

2 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Look mate don't disrespect Fricke 

if he gets everything together he will do welll i like rate Kurtz but he is behind Fricke at the mo Fricke style wise is a notch ahead.ADAMS esq !!!!!

Don't think Kurtz is that far behind at the moment and i expect him to outscore Fricke in England once again.

14 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Don't think Kurtz is that far behind at the moment and i expect him to outscore Fricke in England once again.

Both good young riders.Kurtz edges it for me.

Why does anyone care how Kurtz, Fricke or Morris do abroad? It’s how they do over here that matters and last season Morris was better than Kurtz and Kurtz better than Fricke

i couldn’t give 2 monkeys who is better in Poland it’s how they perform over her that matters, which is why there is still a doubt over Woryna and MS. Doesn’t matter who he beats abroad it’s who he can beat over here

• Like 3

And I love the Poole fans who say people are lined up if they fail.......like Lahti Kennett and Stark’s you mean!

35 minutes ago, ray c said:

Could be dan bewley break through season ?

Dan will improve again this season and I truly believe he will finish as a second string, give him 2 maybe 3 more seasons and I fancy him to be challenging for a GP spot. If Dan improves year on year I truly believe he will be a better rider than Max and Brady as a 21 year old.

14 minutes ago, Gavan said:

And I love the Poole fans who say people are lined up if they fail.......like Lahti Kennett and Stark’s you mean!

Fans or fan ;)

33 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Fans or fan ;)

Fan not supporter i think don't you ?

7 hours ago, hyderd said:

Dan will improve again this season and I truly believe he will finish as a second string, give him 2 maybe 3 more seasons and I fancy him to be challenging for a GP spot. If Dan improves year on year I truly believe he will be a better rider than Max and Brady as a 21 year old.

Hope you are right  hyderd i believe Dan can go along way in the sport what i like about him is his attitude quiet and unusumming.Also he has a real racing brain a thinking rider i hope he can cope in the top five and i believe he will be a powerful home rider for years to come.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Hope you are right  hyderd i believe Dan can go along way in the sport what i like about him is his attitude quiet and unusumming.Also he has a real racing brain a thinking rider i hope he can cope in the top five and i believe he will be a powerful home rider for years to come.

Everybody is entitled to there opinion mate, i believe Brady will eventually be a far better rider than fricke, Brady is a slow burner, and will continue to improve. It would be nice to see a young Brit become a good rider,  but does he have the ambition? Sadly, most British riders nowadays don't, and just pick up there weekly cheque and that will do.

14 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Everybody is entitled to there opinion mate, i believe Brady will eventually be a far better rider than fricke, Brady is a slow burner, and will continue to improve. It would be nice to see a young Brit become a good rider,  but does he have the ambition? Sadly, most British riders nowadays don't, and just pick up there weekly cheque and that will do.

It is not  the ambition thing that is the problem it is getting the package and finance to keep progressing  with your aquipment.Bewley has  come a long long way in a short amount of time i  don't want to go overboard on him to early as the likes of Mel Taylor,Mark Courtney,Lewis Bridger a few examples who did not fulfil there potential.But i am pretty confident in Dan he will certainly be a regular in the World team cup team and i would love him to stay at Belle Vue for a long time as I can see him being a dominant home rider that track suits him down to the ground.As for Fricke/Kurtz i respect your view but i see Max at the Abbey at the end of the season and he slammed Doyle in one race and looking very fast a class act in my view both will be in the mix for a future GP spot.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Don't get me wrong Starman, I like Brady he is young and entertains crowds, but to say he will be far better than Fricke is similar to saying Crump was far better than Adams, he wasn't and I'm pretty sure you'll agree on that.  

As for Dan becoming a good rider, he already is a good rider, he has only just turned 18 this month, so for a 17 year old in his first season in the top flight to beat F Lindgren,(who is nigh on unbeatable round the NSS) says alot about his ability. So yes I rate Dan very high and the fact that he is British excites me even more,another Brit I also rate highly is Zach Wajtknecht at Swindon, he has  beat Dan round the NSS , and that's no mean feat. There are other Young British riders coming through, keep your eye's on K Bickley, T Brennan is another to watch. These lads are our future Team GB riders, and I firmly believe they are better prospects than any Aussie of the same age. 

• Like 2