British Speedway Forum

13 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

so why choose kurtz over dudek ?? no question who is the better rider :lol:

Because Dudek didnt want to commit at the time. Brady is a slow burner and will continue to improve. I can not see him going anywhere in the forseeable future.

43 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Because Dudek didnt want to commit at the time. Brady is a slow burner and will continue to improve. I can not see him going anywhere in the forseeable future.

All this about dudek was pie in the sky !!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

so 100% nailed on riding for poole didn't want to ride hmmm something amiss there  !!  not a lot more to be said !! just more pie-rat speculation thinking they are better than anyone else :lol:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

so 100% nailed on riding for poole didn't want to ride hmmm something amiss there  !!  not a lot more to be said !! just more pie-rat speculation thinking they are better than anyone else :lol:

We are in 2018.☠️

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

Dudek found out that they couldn't afford race suits.    Then when Matt Ford rang him up, he reversed the charges.     It totally put Dudek off joining the Poundshop Pirates.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

44 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

We are in 2018.☠️

let's see come october please don't go into hiding :lol:

45 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

We are in 2018.☠️

you were in march 2017 :lol:

35 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

you were in march 2017 :lol:

We are favourites every year but we certainly have more chance of winning this year.

3 hours ago, Agrotron said:

Course Crump was better his record speaks for itself 

Yeah but is Morris better than Kurtz?!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TesarRacing said:

Sounds good. As a matter of interest Clive, who pays for the seat improvements? Is it the stadium owners or the speedway promotion?

Certainly Matt is getting the seats done with the stadium's permission (and gratitude?!) - its not new seating, just sprucing up the existing!!  Don't know if its reflected in the rental charges?!

Matt referred to 'major' changes in the future (not 2018) but wouldn't be drawn on anything more specific!!;)

• Like 1

Crump vs Adams - both were terrific riders.  Both were good team men and Jason was more successful at individual level and there can be no dispute there IMHO. Who was the better rider? If just looking at WC's won then obviously Jason but it's not that simple.  I would have either in my team as number 1 but would go with Adams if I had to choose.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Agrotron said:

I don't fkn care

Gavan does

3 hours ago, geoff58 said:

He had to many other commitments. Dont think somethink that is not there.

3 hours ago, ray c said:

All this about dudek was pie in the sky !!!!

Its noit pie in the sky. Matt wanted to sign him, but he had to many commitments. We have a potentially a very good side this season, lets think about that eh..