British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, WalterPlinge said:

Dudek found out that they couldn't afford race suits.    Then when Matt Ford rang him up, he reversed the charges.     It totally put Dudek off joining the Poundshop Pirates.

Something else you. Clearly you make things up as you go along.

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

We are in 2018.☠️

Thank you Steve, my sentiments exactly..

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Certainly Matt is getting the seats done with the stadium's permission (and gratitude?!) - its not new seating, just sprucing up the existing!!  Don't know if its reflected in the rental charges?!

Matt referred to 'major' changes in the future (not 2018) but wouldn't be drawn on anything more specific!!;)

one thing is absolutely  certain whatever clarke  osborne has planned for poole stadium matt ford will be the last to know,he can check with  russell and co at swindon  how it goes 

27 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Its noit pie in the sky. Matt wanted to sign him, but he had to many commitments. We have a potentially a very good side this season, lets think about that eh..

I think you will find Matt wanted to sign dudek last season but as he qualified for gp it was a no go ?

9 minutes ago, poole keith said:

one thing is absolutely  certain whatever clarke  osborne has planned for poole stadium matt ford will be the last to know,he can check with  russell and co at swindon  how it goes 

Clarke Osbourne does not own Poole stadium. He is tenant leaseholder. Not owner.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

We are favourites every year but we certainly have more chance of winning this year.

:lol:

40 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

He had to many other commitments. Dont think somethink that is not there.

well dudek is not there :lol:

27 minutes ago, ray c said:

I think you will find Matt wanted to sign dudek last season but as he qualified for gp it was a no go ?

As i said, he has to many commitments..

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

As i said, he has to many commitments..

Yes I know but people where talking he was going to sign for this season in which I don't believe was correct

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ray c said:

Yes I know but people where talking he was going to sign for this season in which I don't believe was correct

Thats right, he wasnt going to sign for us this season, but i wouldnt be suprised if Matt did make a move for him in the future. Ignore those who are just purely speculating mate..

Edited by Starman2006

9 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Clarke Osbourne does not own Poole stadium. He is tenant leaseholder. Not owner.

we all know that,the council wont be spending any money on the stadium,any improvements will be financed by residential development of part of the car park, cue entrance of mr osbourne,council are well on board with this as it eases their new build programme reqd by central government( which currently they are behind with)

There has always been the link between Poole/Dudek since the Darcy meeting at Poole and wouldn't it be great to see him over here.Cant see it  happening though to be honest, but if he did fit the UK into his commitments Poole would get him I believe this getting him this year though was total fantasy nonsense.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Certainly Matt is getting the seats done with the stadium's permission (and gratitude?!) - its not new seating, just sprucing up the existing!!  Don't know if its reflected in the rental charges?!

Matt referred to 'major' changes in the future (not 2018) but wouldn't be drawn on anything more specific!!;)

Thanks. Intrigued as to the major changes! Would he not be referring to the track improvements?

Does it matter who was coming for this season, why do we need Dudek when we have a fantastic team to look forward to watching and rightly installed as favourites. I would love to see Dudek here but that won't happen anytime soon. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Does it matter who was coming for this season, why do we need Dudek when we have a fantastic team to look forward to watching and rightly installed as favourites. I would love to see Dudek here but that won't happen anytime soon. 

Anytime soon this season, but  maybe not in the future. As i said, we have potentially a very good side this season, lets consentrate on that..
I meant to say maybe in the future.. The team we have this season is potentially very good, but the rider i feel a littl;e sorry for is magic, he was a good servant to the team for the  3 seasons he rode for us. Who knows, maybe in the future we might have both Magic and Dudek riding for us, but at this moment in time im very happy with the team Matt has assembled.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1