British Speedway Forum

21 minutes ago, WalterPlinge said:

Considering how skint Poole are, and how they can't afford Giles Hartwell and any racesuits, I think Matt has done well with the new racejacket design for the Poundland Pirates.

poole.jpg

Comic, you still dont get it, do you. Every club in the country will have to make cuts, even yours !!

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, WalterPlinge said:

Considering how skint Poole are, and how they can't afford Giles Hartwell and any racesuits, I think Matt has done well with the new racejacket design for the Poundland Pirates.

poole.jpg

Haha good one!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WalterPlinge said:

poole.jpg

Matt's looking for 7 good size cardboard boxes.

Now I know why.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WalterPlinge said:

poole.jpg

Be careful they don't have you for copyright!!

Hope you've reproduced it with permission...:D

Edited by mikebv

Don't see the point in race suits anyway.

Cost clubs money when the spectators know what riders are riding in what race and what colour helmets your team is wearing in those races.

Race suits just add a bit of bling really. 

Good decision by Matt Ford imo. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Comic, you still dont get it, do you. Every club in the country will have to make cuts, even yours !!

That's true.We know all the clubs are struggling, and despite what some on here say that Poole are better off this year than in the 5 previous seasons..

I think they are feeling it now,the same as every club.No shame in that at all..Lets hope the crowds at least stabilise, if not increase in 2018.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WalterPlinge said:

Matt's searched down the back of the sofa.   He reckons he's found enough money to pay for some budget racesuits for the Poundland Pirates after all.

poolesuit.jpg

Absolutely brilliant - made me laugh :D

• Like 1

13 hours ago, WalterPlinge said:

Matt's searched down the back of the sofa.   He reckons he's found enough money to pay for some budget racesuits for the Poundland Pirates after all.

poolesuit.jpg

Must admit this did make me laugh. Good banter post.

Just sent in completed designs with sponsor logos for Kevlar suits for Polish and Danish team. Not surprised Matt Ford and possibly other teams not doing race suits. A Kevlar suit with sewn leather logos from Maliniak, KW, WK etc. Handmade in Poland is well over £1000 each. Can buy cheaper printed suits but don’t like as more like pyjamas.