British Speedway Forum

12 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

Only a blue tint could really think Poole was his first choice this season. 

Im sorry to upset your feelings, but, er, he live 20 mins away, and its a lot more convienient that a northern track..

1 minute ago, Starman2006 said:

Chris signed for Poole end of.Chris is a poole asset. IF, that was the fee then its up to Somerset if they wanted to pay it or not, like most clubs they cannot afford to stump up that sort of money, Chris could have gone out on loan, but Matt chose to put a price on him. Sorry if that offends you, but its called business. Ideally, Chris would have prefered to have jack ride with him at poole, but like you should know, but clearly cannot grasp, you dont always get what you want. Garys a shrewd manager, and im sure he has come up against brick walls with other riders.  As i said, you dont always get what you want.

What in gods name has any of that what to do with my post? You chat utter nonsense. You state Chris could of gone out on loan and then in the next breath basically say Matt wouldn't allow it. We already know that which is why he isn't at Somerset.

The bottom line is Chris is riding for Poole this season, albeit as his second choice. 

• Like 1

I have this image of Starman during exchanges like this -

He posts and rather read and understand any reply its fingers in ears and repeat lalalalalalalaa :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Najjer said:

What in gods name has any of that what to do with my post? You chat utter nonsense. You state Chris could of gone out on loan and then in the next breath basically say Matt wouldn't allow it. We already know that which is why he isn't at Somerset.

The bottom line is Chris is riding for Poole this season, albeit as his second choice. 

Matt wanted a fee for him, he could have let him out on loan. But chose the former. end of.

2 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I have this image of Starman during exchanges like this -

He posts and rather read and understand any reply its fingers in ears and repeat lalalalalalalaa :P

I read what i see. Then others try and twist it..

2 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Matt wanted a fee for him, he could have let him out on loan. But chose the former. end of.

So are you now accepting Chris Holder's first choice was actually Somerset, but Matt put a stop to that move happening?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

I read what i see. Then others try and twist it..

In that case I would rather put my faith in Stevie Wonders sight ;)

1 minute ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

In that case I would rather put my faith in Stevie Wonders sight ;)

Good for you.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Najjer said:

So are you now accepting Chris Holder's first choice was actually Somerset, but Matt put a stop to that move happening?

He's signed for poole. get over it.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

He's signed for poole. get over it.

Translation.....

lalalalalalala :rolleyes:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Najjer said:

For your reference, Jack signed for Somerset first.

So do you think it's wrong or just turning a blind eye to what is known by many others to be a fact that Chris Holder wanted to sign for Somerset too.... Somerset also wanted Chris Holder and Matt Ford was prepared to release him but only for a substantial amount of money, believed to be in the region of £25,000. Somerset refused to pay such an amount and therefore the only option Holder had left on the table was to sign for Poole.

Just to think if Matt Ford put a realistic price on Chris Holder say £15,000,Somerset may have taken that.And then Poole could have afforded team suits for their septet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Just to think if Matt Ford put a realistic price on Chris Holder say £15,000,Somerset may have taken that.And then Poole could have afforded team suits for their septet.

Just to think, had other clubs put decent prices on there riders Somerset would be able to afford them as well. But Nailer seems to think its Somersets perogatitve to sign Chris. Er, it doesnt work like that, honest.

Edited by Starman2006

1 minute ago, Starman2006 said:

Just to think, had other clubs put decent prices on there riders Somerset would be able to afford them as well.

Like Doyle for example.....

1 minute ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Like Doyle for example.....

There you go. Problem solved. So i dont know why Naijers getting in a tizzy.

Edited by Starman2006

Jesus Christ, all he is saying is that Somerset was Holder's first choice and Poole his second. All the other guff you are coming out with is totally and utterly irrelevant.

• Like 6