British Speedway Forum

13 hours ago, stevebrum said:

He has saved plenty by ensuring his team look will look like the Poundland Pirates :lol:

Would rather splash the cash on flying Woryna & Szczepaniak in every week from Poland.

Instead of spending money on race suits and having poor riders riding poorly in them. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Would rather splash the cash on flying Woryna & Szczepaniak in every week from Poland.

Instead of spending money on race suits and having poor riders riding poorly in them. 

Embarrassing having any side in a league that's meant to  be using professional team suits to convey a professional look. Each to their own I guess.

Season basically starts tomorrow. Lets just leave this conversation and talk about some speedway. 

Poole riders very busy early on 

Kurtz and Holder both in Poland. 

Think Linus, Kacper and Matt will get practice in Poland as well. 

Josh and Shanes should do some stuff around UK for next week. 

Jury is out for me regarding Holder.

Very busy start to the season with Poole Fri, Torun Sat, Sheffield Sun. Obviously it would have been Wolves Mon too!

Dont think he will rock the boat too much as a testimonial is around the corner. Feel sure he would prefer it at Poole.

I dont see him as being a real top line NO.1 anymore. Happy to be proved wrong though.

Not overly bothered, as long as Poole do well. Happy to see all our riders chip in with some decent scores.

Whatever unfolds, I hope everyone enjoys their speedway and there not any controversial moves later on!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Embarrassing having any side in a league that's meant to  be using professional team suits to convey a professional look. Each to their own I guess.

But massively more embarrassing for yourself, questioning the financial judgement of THE best British promoter of the modern era!

You couldn't make it up.  Again.

Hilarious.  Again!

37 minutes ago, Stoke Potter said:

But massively more embarrassing for yourself, questioning the financial judgement of THE best British promoter of the modern era!

You couldn't make it up.  Again.

Hilarious.  Again!

Read the topic on  team suits before you embarrass yourself any further if you really think I'm the only one saying it.

I think your post perfectly sums up the phrase 'think before you speak'.

Thanks for yet another priceless moment, the gift that often keeps giving. :lol:

2 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Good to see Kacper Woryna helping Matt Ford putting up the signs today!!! 

Got to earn his keep :P

• Like 1

9 hours ago, poolebolton said:

So Fred Jacobsen seems to be a pirate asset!!! 

Good to see the guys bonding with some bowling. 

I didnt think it was allowed to sign a non Brit as a protected asset any longer....

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I didnt think it was allowed to sign a non Brit as a protected asset any longer....

I thought they had to ride for the club first as well may be wrong

• Like 1

13 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Good to see Kacper Woryna helping Matt Ford putting up the signs today!!! 

Well, he’s not going to make a living from the points he’ll score. Apparently he’s asked Rosco if there are any cleaning jobs at Blunsdon. :)

9 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Well, he’s not going to make a living from the points he’ll score. Apparently he’s asked Rosco if there are any cleaning jobs at Blunsdon. :)

Really! Probably outscore most of the Swindon team!

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, DC2 said:

You'l be eating your words old son..;)