British Speedway Forum

16 hours ago, BobC said:

Jury is out for me regarding Holder.

Very busy start to the season with Poole Fri, Torun Sat, Sheffield Sun. Obviously it would have been Wolves Mon too!

Dont think he will rock the boat too much as a testimonial is around the corner. Feel sure he would prefer it at Poole.

I dont see him as being a real top line NO.1 anymore. Happy to be proved wrong though.

Not overly bothered, as long as Poole do well. Happy to see all our riders chip in with some decent scores.

Whatever unfolds, I hope everyone enjoys their speedway and there not any controversial moves later on!

Interesting dilemma for Chris on Saturday.  He's been announced as attending the Poole Anniversary Gala Dinner at AFC Bournemouth as well as being in the Monster team for the Euro pairs at Torun?!

I would think monster energy is more important from chris point of view 

3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Interesting dilemma for Chris on Saturday.  He's been announced as attending the Poole Anniversary Gala Dinner at AFC Bournemouth as well as being in the Monster team for the Euro pairs at Torun?!

Guess it will depend whether he's got a work permit by then.

Everyonwnwill tell you there s nothing going on with holder and poole well now he's taking a few week break and will be replaced by kildermand. 

Somethi going on there 

6 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Everyonwnwill tell you there s nothing going on with holder and poole well now he's taking a few week break and will be replaced by kildermand. 

Somethi going on there 

Sorry if I’ve missed something, but where has this news come from??

Holder out for a few weeks and Ford hopeful Kildeman will deputise, fk it lets just bin Holder now and take Peter for the season! 

Monkey business already 

1 minute ago, scottyfan said:

Sorry if I’ve missed something, but where has this news come from??

Ned Payne from the Echo.

Yes looks like an early change to the lineup. Holder is at p&p today.

Not happy if they get to use Kildemand.

I wonder if he will ride at Torun this weekend ?

Edited by A ORLOV

Retweeted Ned Payne (@nedpayne_echo):

Breaking: Pirates getting Peter Kildemand in as cover for Chris Holder for a couple of weeks to kick off the season. Holder stepping back due to personal issues.

They can't use Kildermand can they? Didn't they bring in a rule GP riders who missed last season would be reassessed to a 9.00 exactly like NKI? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Agrotron said:

Holder out for a few weeks and Ford hopeful Kildeman will deputise, fk it lets just bin Holder now and take Peter for the season! 

Monkey business already 

I think they'd be better off with Kildemand than Holder.