British Speedway Forum

4 hours ago, hyabb17 said:

Do you know if he's riding the pairs meeting in Poland Saturday or has he pulled out of this?

I

Ive no idea mate, i would assume he's pulled out of that but to be honest i dont know.

16 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Try reading my post again.

I have and it don't make sense sorry 

24 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Ive no idea mate, i would assume he's pulled out of that but to be honest i dont know.

It’s been postponed until Sunday now however I read that Torun are concerned by his visa & personal issues mentioned. Hopefully he gets it/himself sorted 

47 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

It’s been postponed until Sunday now however I read that Torun are concerned by his visa & personal issues mentioned. Hopefully he gets it/himself sorted 

Polish websites have reported that Holder cannot travel at the moment as his UK visa has expired and he is waiting to receive his new one. If he leaves the Country he has to restart the visa application process from Australia.

They state that he now has all the necessary visas for Poland, but obviously doesn't want to get himself shut out of the UK, so won't be racing in Poland until his new UK visa is in hand.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HenryW said:

Polish websites have reported that Holder cannot travel at the moment as his UK visa has expired and he is waiting to receive his new one. If he leaves the Country he has to restart the visa application process from Australia.

They state that he now has all the necessary visas for Poland, but obviously doesn't want to get himself shut out of the UK, so won't be racing in Poland until his new UK visa is in hand.

If true, classic case of UK Speedway promotors treating its paying public as absolute mugs.

Looking forward to tomorrow night and seeing speedways best ever rider, Tony Rickardsson take to the track again.  Can’t wait!

• Like 3

Kildemand for Holder is perfectly legit... Kildemand was named as a reserve so not a declared GP rider. Another shrewd piece of work by Ford, this is why he is the best promoter of the modern era. 

You’d be hoping Kildemand is a hit straight away as on form I would put him down as a huge improver and one of the leagues top dogs. Could well make Poole much stronger. Would they risk letting him go for Holder if he Kildemand is flying?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Kildemand for Holder is perfectly legit... Kildemand was named as a reserve so not a declared GP rider. Another shrewd piece of work by Ford, this is why he is the best promoter of the modern era. 

You’d be hoping Kildemand is a hit straight away as on form I would put him down as a huge improver and one of the leagues top dogs. Could well make Poole much stronger. Would they risk letting him go for Holder if he Kildemand is flying?

Shrewd really ?  give us a break cheating bastard  comes to mind you will be nominating Mr Ford for a MBE next licking  his asshole big time how is your  strawberry  picking going in Aussie Pinny.???

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Looking forward to tomorrow night and seeing speedways best ever rider, Tony Rickardsson take to the track again.  Can’t wait!

You never saw Ivan and Ove then.

• Like 2

Does anyone know if the stadium car park is actually open tomorrow... albeit with limited access from Barclays Bank roundabout?

51 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Shrewd really ?  give us a break cheating bastard  comes to mind you will be nominating Mr Ford for a MBE next licking  his asshole big time how is your  strawberry  picking going in Aussie Pinny.???

Morning Sid..  He can fight his own battles here, but seriously, Pinny will never be licking Matt Fords arse.. Newport thru and thru.  Just says things how he sees em.

Cheers Tom

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

How am I licking matt ford asshole? Stating it how it is. Your club could of chose Kildemand instead of Morris but didnt. 

Yet another post showing you up for what you are, a dunce whos mid fifties and still stacks shelves for a living. 

Australia is going great thanks, Working away on the 36th level of a skyscraper in 28 degrees sunshine. Off for a few beers in 90 minutes. Hows the night shift in Lidls going on 8 quid an hour? :D

• Haha 2

Still think the new club logo is awful. Its just a black blob on a white background on the race jacket.

Horrible.:angry:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

just your opinion then im a lot older than you and i have seen the best

Edited by ray c

6 hours ago, Pinny said:

Absolutely right Pinny. Kildemand totally legit but it doesn’t stop the usual green with envy brigade having their dig, no matter how wrong they are.

I personally would want Holder over Kildemand who just gets dirty to make up for his lack of top end ability. An in form Holder is a class above.

• Haha 1