British Speedway Forum

12 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Stop picking holes.

No one needs to pick holes.   Too busy laughing at the big one you've been digging.  

Why not just admit your error?   Everyone makes mistakes, but not everyone stupidly compounds their mistakes over the following 7 pages.  

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

I said it was RACEABLE not just rideable, please read the post.

You didn't you're the one who needs to read the post. 

47 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Stop picking holes. You know what i said. no bigger fool that you. Havnt you got yor own team to follow ?

We all know what you said, nobody is picking holes, it's you that looks a fool 

8 hours ago, Pinny said:

You talk absolute f@cking nonsense. Did before your brain surgery and you definately do now.

what an embarrasement you are to your club

You are a disgrace what a horrible post,   vial to be honest .Good old Pinniy  you  old faggot you are disgusting visit the Abbey be great to meet you  i,will give you a dig old man or not splatter you read back to your post horrible you should be ashamed of yourself.

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

I said it was RACEABLE not just rideable, please read the post.

19 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Why mate ?. Matt tries his heart out for the club, eh the race suits/ Bibs is a cost cutting measure that all clubs will have to make, except matt has been upfront and acknowledged the fact.. As for the 10k, Matt would never had stumped it up could he not afford to pay it, As for the meeting, the track was very RACEABLE, not rideable, untill late after noon when steady rain that was expected materialised, Up to that point, Glyn had put NO water on the track, it didnt need it, and would have rode very well and the rain  that was expected turned up. Matt predictably was not to pleased, its not his fault, the forcast was for light rain and the meeting could have gone ahead, but the forcast was dire and the rain contary to the forcast got heavier,  and the right decision was made so people didnt come in and pay then all concerned had the hassle of refunds.

Starman try reading your original post above @ 19 hours ago, it does not make sense.

2 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Er excuse me. is that right im a total embariment yeh ? 'i'l tell you something. IF a track is RACEABLE it means you can go flat out, if a track is RIDEABLE in the instance of rain it means you can just ride it, causiously. And that is not good for riders nor fans. now if you want to argue that ask Neil. at 30.30 4pm that track was RACEABLE. And yes i have more idea about track prep that you. Now you know who i am come and speak to me next friday.

i will decline your invitation to speak to you on friday, however i have told you before where i sit (unless am in the restaurant)but to be honest its unlikely were going to get on

Jesus wept who bloody well care if Starman got his rideable and raceable around the wrong bloody way. Its boring.

Roll on Friday and sone racing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arthur Fry said:

Chris is season hasn't started yet

Oh bloody hell frypants season is just about to start riders that take it seriously are on strict performance diets on lead up not getting rubbish faced

2 minutes ago, Agrotron said:

Oh bloody hell frypants season is just about to start riders that take it seriously are on strict performance diets on lead up not getting rubbish faced

what riders do outside of speedway has nothing to do with anyone else, as long as they don't bring it to the track, he was a world champion so must of taken it serious

13 minutes ago, Arthur Fry said:

what riders do outside of speedway has nothing to do with anyone else, as long as they don't bring it to the track, he was a world champion so must of taken it serious

Was champion when he was taking it all seriously, but he since then has let himself down time and time again.

Also you make the statement "what riders do outside of speedway has nothing to do with anyone else"  what a stupid uneducated statement, Seriously any sportsman and sports lady are in the spot light do you think Speedway riders are immune from this..

5 minutes ago, Agrotron said:

Was champion when he was taking it all seriously, but he since then has let himself down time and time again.

Also you make the statement "what riders do outside of speedway has nothing to do with anyone else"  what a stupid uneducated statement, Seriously any sportsman and sports lady are in the spot light do you think Speedway riders are immune from this..

he has not let himself down time and time again, a lot has happened since he was world champion, through no fault of his own, you have a social life, is he not aloud one

8 minutes ago, Arthur Fry said:

he has not let himself down time and time again, a lot has happened since he was world champion, through no fault of his own, you have a social life, is he not aloud one

He could have a " quiet" social life ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Arthur Fry said:

Everyone is entitled to a social life or personal life. When you are a professional sportsperson or in the public eye it's likely that others will comment on what you do. It's part and parcel of being judged as a professional. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Arthur Fry said:

Mate, i wouldnt get involved. If you say its black the Poole bashers will say its white. You are right, a hell of a lot has happened sinse he's been world champ. yes of course the blokes entitled to a social life Unfortunately there are some that  just want to pull him to pieces. I for one sympathies with him for what he's been through. Problem is success and talent in any sport can bred jealousy, some  just dont like it.

Edited by Starman2006

4 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Mate, i wouldnt get involved. If you say its black the poole bashers will say its white. You are right, a hell of a lot has happened sinse he's been world champ.

Not for for the better unfortunately. Over the last few years chris has not help himself lets be honest about it 

• Like 1