British Speedway Forum

9 minutes ago, ray c said:

Not for for the better unfortunately. Over the last few years chris has not help himself lets be honest about it 

Yeh he's had his moments mate,  but Chris has tried to get back on track, and he will. distractions are not good on the mind, thats why he's better off having this short break to sort things out,  there is no point in riding a speedway bike half cock, the sport is dangerous enough as it is. When he's sorted  he can crack on for Poole. He still has a lot to offer Poole speedway  speedway in general, and helping jack. Lets face it appart from his personal problems, the Coventry crash could have easily finished his career, no question, and with poor Darcys accident i would not have been suprised had he not retired on the spot. Those two alone would have been enough to send a sane man over the top.

Edited by Starman2006

4 hours ago, racers and royals said:

He could have a " quiet" social life ;)

When you say 'quiet' you mean 'boring' right? :D

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

When you say 'quiet' you mean 'boring' right? :D

Blimey, theres a blast from the past, where you been? Hope you've been ok ?

1 hour ago, Pinny said:

Ha ha ha

why on earth would I leave delightful Australia to visit that dump?! Its older than you ffs!!

give me a dig dont make me laugh, your a sad bitter old man who id snap in half. 

When I am home for xmas if you have that much of a problem ill post my address and you can come and “give me a dig”. Before youve given me a dig tho, youll be led si concsious on the floor with you false teeth scattered everywhere. 

Knobend

Hmmm. You’re one classy character.

• Like 2

Just had a chat with B. Smektala. 

Seems that he will come across to Poole with Woryna in June. Said he was interested in riding in the UK and with Kacper. 

Regarding Chris Holder, he was given a 9 month ban for withdrawing from a meeting which took place on 13.07.17. As far as I can see his ban is still in place, which probably affects his visa.

5 hours ago, June01 said:

Regarding Chris Holder, he was given a 9 month ban for withdrawing from a meeting which took place on 13.07.17. As far as I can see his ban is still in place, which probably affects his visa.

ended in january had it reduced

Repercussions of the Kings Lynn debacle of 2017.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

7 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

:lol: you know it started way before then. 

I'm sure I read on this thread somewhere that Frederick Jakobsen has become a Poole asset.....not according to the Belle Vue programme last night which says the Aces invited him over to have a look at him.

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

I'm sure I read on this thread somewhere that Frederick Jakobsen has become a Poole asset.....not according to the Belle Vue programme last night which says the Aces invited him over to have a look at him.

Always worth taking a look at a future opposition rider to see what you are going to be up against next season.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Thanks Steve, although surely the 9 months must be nearly up, or is a work permit issue now?

Edited by Rayleigh

15 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Jesus wept who bloody well care if Starman got his rideable and raceable around the wrong bloody way. Its boring.

Roll on Friday and sone racing.

point taken