British Speedway Forum

I thought that was what I originally said & Steve corrected  me so just confusion by me-old age problem!!! Apologies

14 minutes ago, WalterPlinge said:

If you check a calendar,  you'll find that 26 March  WAS  "Monday just gone",  as Stevebrum said.

You're the one who is wrong.  You seem to be a week behind.

I just looked at previous post. Steve must have misunderstood my post or I didnt make it clear to S Shovlar-I certainly meant  last Mon 26th!!

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I'm not into horse racing ,but I think its the  pens that keep the horses in place until the race starts, then the open, letting the horses race.

Its a jumper not a flat horse. Flat horses come out of Starting stalls, jumpers have tape start. Hope that helps mate.

1 hour ago, poole keith said:

im sure the sarcastic explantion will follow from he who knows "everything" but actually knows nothing

Starman clearly doesnt read previous posts so why did he need to repeat what I had already posted!! No comment!!

1 minute ago, OFMiles said:

Starman clearly doesnt read previous posts so why did he need to repeat what I had already posted!! No comment!!

You are correct i didnt see your post, but yes you are right..

I'm not into horse racing ,but I think its the  pens that keep the horses in place until the race starts, then the open, letting the horses race.

they are called starting stalls fact !!

4 hours ago, OFMiles said:

With respect Steve You are wrong, 26th March was scheduled date for Poole at Wolves

2 hours ago, OFMiles said:

I thought that was what I originally said & Steve corrected  me so just confusion by me-old age problem!!! Apologies

2 hours ago, OFMiles said:

I just looked at previous post. Steve must have misunderstood my post or I didnt make it clear to S Shovlar-I certainly meant  last Mon 26th!!

You mentioned that Poole were meant to be at Wolves on Monday but you mentioned after the 26th had already gone. Certainly that's the way it read to me and others! 

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

You mentioned that Poole were meant to be at Wolves on Monday but you mentioned after the 26th had already gone. Certainly that's the way it read to me and others! 

I don't understand why people are confused what you say Steve is correct your p/p is just as important as your your first league meeting 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Good job it wasn't Holder.The thing would of refused to come out of the stalls :)

Ie don't think anybody got what you are saying I did ;) kings Lynn is a clue

Edited by ray c

I guess Holder has sorted out a few issues because he is back in Poland today!!! 

Seems to be the visa has cleared up!! 

Think this is an 1st April joke! 

Edited by poolebolton
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Agrotron said:

So PK will not ride now for Poole then?

Nahh think Holder was messing with us!!! 

But the weather could mean PK never rides. Just fed up with the weather 

5 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Arn't we all..:(

7 hours ago, poolebolton said:

He was expected to ride 4 / 6 meetings so there is no reason why he wont be in the team on Wednesday night 

51 minutes ago, ray c said:

He was expected to ride 4 / 6 meetings so there is no reason why he wont be in the team on Wednesday night 

Weather might stop him.