British Speedway Forum

16 minutes ago, ouch said:

It wasn’t discussed at the AGM. It surfaced following Zagar’s tweet about returning at the end of November. 

It surfaced after the Wolves talk in in November. 

2 hours ago, Aces51 said:

Particularly not fair, right or consistent when Gordon Pairman tells us that the BSPA reduced Jonsson's average when he came back to the UK because he was no longer the rider he had been. The consistent application of the rules would result in averages being increased for riders who have clearly improved since their last time in the UK and that is what should have happened. 

Of course you have to be capable of viewing things objectively rather than just subjectively to understand the harm this sort of inconsistency does to the credibility of the sport.

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Moan about the bspa mc then and take it off the Poole thread.

2 hours ago, Aces51 said:

Gordon Pairman made the comment in this thread and it relates to two riders in the current Poole team so it seems entirely relevant to make comments about it in this thread. 

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

So a couple of promoters have got caught out telling fibs to cover the reason certain riders were not signed. The trutch has now come out. End of story.

You know and I know that I was not referring to the GP rider problem but I suppose it was easier for you to pretend I was. Didn't Matt Ford confirm the supposed GP rider rule or have I and others imagined that? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Our team is perfectly legal so deal with it. Moan, moan, moan grow up. Kildemand wasn't/isn't a full time GP rider perfectly legal. Kacper Woryna and Mat Szczepaniak have averages they achieved when they last rode over here again perfectly legal.

Matt Ford has put together a classy 1-7 that should walk the league and the anti-Poole brigade don't like the fact of that happening. 

ho ho typical mouthy poole gob rubbishe lets see come october oh the downfall 

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Lots of sour grapes again towards the Poole team. Perhaps their promotions can put together a side to challenge.

sourgrapes.jpg

oh the downfall come october please don't shy away looking forward to it !!

9 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

Please don't assume all Poole supporters are this arrogant,  sometimes afraid to admit who I support.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, geoff58 said:

We are not all mouthy gobs as you put here at Poole thank you ps there is a lot off speedway between now and October win or lose so let's enjoy it

Edited by ray c
  • Like 6

14 hours ago, sugarray said:

Please don't assume all Poole supporters are this arrogant,  sometimes afraid to admit who I support.

some of your fan's let you down big time sadly :unsure:

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

some of your fan's let you down big time sadly :unsure:

Lol! We have plenty to crow about. A superb looking team.

Looking forward to coming up to Belle Vue on the 16th. Should be a great nights speedway. Bring the tissues.

54 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Looking forward to coming up to Belle Vue on the 16th. Should be a great nights speedway. Bring the tissues.

..................to clean the dirt from the Poole riders goggles?! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Not a wheel turned and already crowing - some things never change! :rolleyes: The magnificent 7?? - that made me laugh!  It doesn't matter how good they look (and don't know how relevant looks are - Kurtz is a ginger :wink: ) it is how they perform on track that is important .  Over confident as usual!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Not a wheel turned and already crowing - some things never change! :rolleyes: The magnificent 7?? - that made me laugh!  It doesn't matter how good they look (and don't know how relevant looks are - Kurtz is a ginger :wink: ) it is how they perform on track that is important .  Over confident as usual!

Just for you. Print it off and stick it on your bedroom wall.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gd4x6ehqsnu66u3/IMG_1630.JPG?dl=0

1 hour ago, Steve0 said:

You just cant make up the garbage that comes from Shovlar, including now telling people from Wolves that it was dry yesterday!

Seem to remember pre season last year

KK - best number one in the league

Klindt - best reserve in the league

Kurtz and Holder - new turbo twins

Newman - Mr Poole and he beat Tai as well , could end up a heatleader

How did that all turn out lol

This season there are doubts over the Poles, Linus and already Holder has gone awol.

Love the crowing about the team this season..................exactly like last year and that went spectacularly wrong.

• Like 3

oh dear what sad boy you are i will be down on the 11th before that make sure you have your tissues !!

Steve I know you are on a wind up but be careful you might end up with egg on your face!!! Just enjoy what we have and hope its works out OK!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

oh dear what sad boy you are i will be down on the 11th before that make sure you have your tissues !!

Come and introduce yourself. I sit just behind the starting gate. Or, I will be chatting with Phil and/or Rob B on the first bend before the meeting.