British Speedway Forum

5 minutes ago, Arthur Fry said:

it's down to averages more than anything, plus would you want kk back the way he acted last season

I don't look at stats very much they don't win meetings on the track ?

13 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Remind me again then how good KK , Jack and Newman were for your team then?

They done so well all 3 were asked back this season???

If you want to have a pop at me at least come back with something that has some substance 

We could have had Jack back looks a steal on his current average but Matt Ford didn't want him back this season. I think Newman is good value on his average too but there are reasons why those two arnt back and its got nothing to do with their ability on a bike 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, OFMiles said:

Fingers crossed see you tomorrow!

A good chance been dry in Poole all day though there is rain forecast for tomorrow morning. If we can dodge some of the heavy stuff we should be fine. But if we get a deluge that will be that and Leicester away next Monday will be our opener.

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

We could have had Jack back looks a steal on his current average but Matt Ford didn't want him back this season. I think Newman is good value on his average too but there are reasons why those two arnt back and its got nothing to do with their ability on a bike 

To be fair Matt stuck to his words from mid-season that he would be replacing up to 5 riders - and he's done exactly that for this season.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Come and introduce yourself. I sit just behind the starting gate. Or, I will be chatting with Phil and/or Rob B on the first bend before the meeting.

what to hear more overhyped bullrubbish saying how you are going to walk the league no thanks i will just laugh at your downfall during the season thanks :lol:

Who in their right mind would want to meet shovlar ffs!

Edited by lewy

18 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

what to hear more overhyped bullrubbish saying how you are going to walk the league no thanks i will just laugh at your downfall during the season thanks :lol:

Gutless. Or more than likely about 300 miles from Wimborne Road.

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

To be fair Matt stuck to his words from mid-season that he would be replacing up to 5 riders - and he's done exactly that for this season.

Nobodys safe mate, you know as well as i do, Matt will give riders a fair crack of the whip, but to be fair he gave KK to much slack last season. We must give the newbies a while to bed in, im sure Matt will do that.

7 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Gutless. Or more than likely about 300 miles from Wimborne Road.

i will be there for sure !! you had better buy a compass to find your way  out of pensioners place too a proper sporting city :lol: and a proper speedway stadium & track :lol:

3 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Nobodys safe mate, you know as well as i do, Matt will give riders a fair crack of the whip, but to be fair he gave KK to much slack last season. We must give the newbies a while to bed in, im sure Matt will do that.

Did not give Kyle one last season:D

1 hour ago, ray c said:

Did not give Kyle one last season:D

Kyle was unlucky mate, the time he was out would have made a difference as to who Matt could have brought in on that average. Yes it was a shame but thats how it is. I suppose Matt could have got guests untill kyle returned,  but by then he may not have been able to fit Kyle back in. Its one of those mate.

13 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Kyle was unlucky mate, the time he was out would have made a difference as to who Matt could have brought in on that average. Yes it was a shame but thats how it is. I suppose Matt could have got guests untill kyle returned,  but by then he may not have been able to fit Kyle back in. Its one of those mate.

kyle was back racing for us at the time and was sacked he was not given the time to get race fit just my opinion i will leave it at that

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ray c said:

kyle was back racing for us at the time and was sacked he was not given the time to get race fit just my opinion i will leave it at that

Well, bring it up with Matt.

14 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Well, bring it up with Matt.

as i said just my opinion

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

A good chance been dry in Poole all day though there is rain forecast for tomorrow morning. If we can dodge some of the heavy stuff we should be fine. But if we get a deluge that will be that and Leicester away next Monday will be our opener.

So it will be off even tho it will be dry in Poole.  :lol:

• Like 1