British Speedway Forum

9 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

no choice if holder banned or no visa !!

Jack Holder will ride. They do have a choice. 

They have 6 riders for 5 spots. 

4 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Jack Holder will ride. They do have a choice. 

They have 6 riders for 5 spots. 

oh yeah the childish one who fraud didn't want at poole 

21 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

oh yeah the childish one who fraud didn't want at poole 

Torun have a different relationship with Holder 

5 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

And you wouldn’t have quoted yourself if you were wrong.

Still, Wolves got away tonight with not being hammered. Until the restaging that is. :lol:

With the team of ringers that Poole have assembled you should be smashing everyone out of sight. Anything less is a choke of course. :lol:

3 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Your wrong Brum.

The predictions were changing all the time. With the forecast for today it may as well have been called off last night. Poole tried to do what Wolves did Monday and hope the forecast changed again. It's no surprise it didn't as the UK appears to be suffering as a whole. So I'm right. 

2 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

No its not on you know that as well as i do. Get off the wind up roundabout and join Brum.

Don't forget to add Shovlar to the wind up roundabout or don't Poole wind up posters count?

• Like 1

Brady only got beaten by one opposition rider in todays training meeting at Leszno. 

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Brady only got beaten by one opposition rider in todays training meeting at Leszno. 

Yer it was Batch and Kurtz buggered up the start badly!!! Really badly. 

Also he Almost got him with a Tai type cut back 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, stevebrum said:

The predictions were changing all the time. With the forecast for today it may as well have been called off last night. Poole tried to do what Wolves did Monday and hope the forecast changed again. It's no surprise it didn't as the UK appears to be suffering as a whole. So I'm right. 

Steve, i can catagorically assure you, Both Matt and Glyn did everything in there power to try and get weds meeting on. believe me. But we have had so much rain here Glyn couldnt see the end of the car park from the tractor park gates at 9.30 on weds morning because it was raining so heavily. Now please, you and everybody else give it a rest, there was no way the meeting was going to go ahead. It was called off early because of that reason in the best interest of both clubs and both sets of supporters. Nothing else.

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

Steve, i can catagorically assure you, Both Matt and Glyn did everything in there power to try and get weds meeting on. believe me. But we have had so much rain here Glyn couldnt see the end of the car park from the tractor park gates at 9.30 on weds morning because it was raining so heavily. Now please, you and everybody else give it a rest, there was no way the meeting was going to go ahead. It was called off early because of that reason in the best interest of both clubs and both sets of supporters. Nothing else.

Exactly, I'm in total agreement with you. This meeting was never going to go ahead.

35 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Exactly, I'm in total agreement with you. This meeting was never going to go ahead.

Thank you..;)

• Like 1

I see Chris Holder is praising Matt for all the help he has given him with all his issues, don't think it will be long before he is back in the team

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Arthur Fry said:

I see Chris Holder is praising Matt for all the help he has given him with all his issues, don't think it will be long before he is back in the team

Where are you seeing this?

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Where are you seeing this?

On Twitter @SpeedwayGB

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
Wrong thread

Kurtz was an excellent watch yesterday. Certainly would worry about him being Poole's full time No'1. More than capable. Pressure will be off Holder to up his game, just fill in as 2nd or 3rd heatleader. Thing's looking hugely promising for the Pirates.