British Speedway Forum

Check out the heat starting 10.15 and then heat 15 at 28.00 secs. Young Woryna in action yesterday.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Check out the heat starting 10.15 and then heat 15 at 28.00 secs. Young Woryna in action yesterday.

;)

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Good move in 15, but again, who did he beat really? A couple of championship riders and Jonasson who’s hit and miss! 

16 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

Good move in 15, but again, who did he beat really? A couple of championship riders and Jonasson who’s hit and miss! 

Ok he’s crap.:rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I said in the winter Steve when i was in Hospital, and Matts lovely wife brought me in a couple of stars, there was a big article about him, he came across a very confident lad and looks a bit of class, he's still a young lad and  he can only improve. Ignore the Poole bashers mate, we know what we have, thats all that counts..

Edited by Starman2006

12 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

was the only rider to beat Zach Wajtknecht who happens to be No 6 at Swindon

I give the lad a lot of praise, he had a fall then got up and went on to qualify, as well as beating the aformentioned who Matt thinks a lot of. He can only get better.

7 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Not saying he’s crap but calm down. Will be a 5.50/6.00 rider I think come the end.

1 minute ago, Panthers89 said:

Not saying he’s crap but calm down. Will be a 5.50/6.00 rider I think come the end.

Of this season. we'l take that..;)

51 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

No he won’t. I believe he is destined to become a GP star in the next couple of seasons. He will average over 7 I have no doubt at all.

One of Polands brightest young talents.

51 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

I give the lad a lot of praise, he had a fall then got up and went on to qualify, as well as beating the aformentioned who Matt thinks a lot of. He can only get better.

Was at Eastbourne last night, my opinion needs to change his style to progress, Zach as a much bigger future. Just my honest opinion

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Of this season. we'l take that..;)

I think he is capable of hitting a 6 point average this season. That's a nice 1.5 ish on his starting ave.

After getting dialled in to all the tracks in 2018 ,he will be one that you want to keep for 2019 ;) 

Edited by Bald Bloke

15 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I think he is capable of hitting a 6 point average this season. That's a nice 1.5 ish on his starting ave.

After getting dialled in to all the tracks in 2018 ,he will be one that you want to keep for 2019 ;) 

I totally agree with you mate, things are not going to be instant, its all built on potential.

17 minutes ago, sommelier said:

Was at Eastbourne last night, my opinion needs to change his style to progress, Zach as a much bigger future. Just my honest opinion

Thing is mate, he's been predominately a grass track rider, but he's coming on well, and thats all you can ask, last night showed he's improving and has that will to win, there hopefully will be better to come.

21 minutes ago, sommelier said:

I think you maybe right with Zach . He got Rosco at Swindon and Kelvin at Lakeside which can't be bad for a starters 

• Like 1

James Shanes style entering corners is/will hold him back. He sort of throws the bie into a corner and while it will get him so far, his stle does have limitations. Trouble is how do you completely change your racing style? Much easier said than done.

• Like 2