British Speedway Forum

Just now, Bleeds Pirate Blue said:

You're surprised that speedway promotors are mis-managing the sport and public relations!???

I'm not surprised - I just don't understand.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Bleeds Pirate Blue said:

You're surprised that speedway promotors are mis-managing the sport and public relations!???

IF some of the issue are private and personal then they should not necessarily be placed in the public domain.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PHILIPRISING said:

IF some of the issue are private and personal then they should not necessarily be placed in the public domain.

Sure. I was making more of a tongue in cheek comments about speedway and transparency to the paying public in this case. Obviously every case should be treated on its own merits.

4 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

In an interview during the televised meeting in Poland yesterday Jack Holder said the personal issue (passport) might get a step closer to being resolved today as Chris has a meeting with some officials.

Jack didn’t elaborate further but it seems we could be announcing CH back into the team very shortly.

Well Chris has tweeted 'happy :D' in the last ten mins or so..

Good. Hopefully back next week.

Not sure its been solely about his passport either!!!;)

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

Have you listened to Hancock’s Reel45 where Chris says time and time again that he’s waiting for his passport and can’t do anything without it (why he didn’t say).  He also says that he has all the same probs as last year re his son and ex but is coping with the situation better which hopefully is a positive for his fans and clubs.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sugarray said:

If you've been told in confidence you keep it that way.;)

Or he could just say ?  

I listened to that same podcast the other day.

He mentions in the podcast about this all starting in December and still goes on up til now. He also mentions the kid issues in the same breath.

Non uk residents can apply for a visa based on being a parent exercising access rights.  I do wonder if Holder has gone along these lines to get a visa here and the partner is mischief making to slow it up.  

To me, it sounds like the mother has lodged some kind of refusal of access or something which has cocked his application up ,  and that has maybe impacted on his ability to just get a swift re-issuing of his visa.   Maybe he's had to reapply along the conventional visa terms ?

Just my opinion reading between the lines and asking a few questions of people i know..

Edited by The Doctor...
  • Like 3

Personal issues are personal. Nothing to do with any fan.  No point in speculating. Some people think they are owed an explanation into every riders or managers decisions and private lives.  I don't expect any of us would like our dirty washing aired in public.  Read last week's Speedway Star if you need to catch up on Chris' issues. That's public enough I would imagine. 

• Like 2

Sadly that's the way it seems to be now in public life. 

Edited by TesarRacing
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, hyderd said:

and ????

What?:blink:

May be of interest to Poole fans. So would you need to comment?