British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

He's only spelling it how it sounds, nothing wrong with that!

Thank you Lisa. I  only thought kids played there game. Still..

Love it when Matt asked Michael Lee, ‘where did it all go wrong”? :lol:

18 hours ago, Gavan said:

For someone who wins quizzes not very good when he cant spell riders names and doesnt know what country they come from lol

I think the best thing for both of us  is not to bother with SS     as you said  Gavan the rest of the Poole supporters are decent passionate people who can be civil Ray ( etc)who   can be all impartial.Be nice if one of the other Poole fans can give us a unbiased match report of there meetings maybe Skidder, Foreverblue, Ray maybe.?

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

The meeting v BV was an OK first meeting.  The track alterations were good but the surface was simply too 'claggy' with all the rain, although it did get better as the evening went on.

For Poole Kurtz looked the business with the others doing ok especially as the track dried out a bit (Woryna did comment beforehand that he wasn't happy with his bikes after the afternoon practice!).

For BV Fricke was the clearly the star having his best performance (I think) at Wimborne Road.  Ably supported by Bewley and Starke but without much support from the others (Batch and Tungate were dire!!)  It may have been a little different if Cook and Worrall had ridden but then Starke and Fricke may not have scored as well.

No real incidents requiring referee (Ronnie Allan) intervention - Batchelor sliding off on his own and getting off the track not even requiring a restart.

Not the best meeting for a more than decent crowd but slickly presented and all done by half nine.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

The meeting v BV was an OK first meeting.  The track alterations were good but the surface was simply too 'claggy' with all the rain, although it did get better as the evening went on.

For Poole Kurtz looked the business with the others doing ok especially as the track dried out a bit (Woryna did comment beforehand that he wasn't happy with his bikes after the afternoon practice!).

For BV Fricke was the clearly the star having his best performance (I think) at Wimborne Road.  Ably supported by Bewley and Starke but without much support from the others (Batch and Tungate were dire!!)  It may have been a little different if Cook and Worrall had ridden but then Starke and Fricke may not have scored as well.

No real incidents requiring referee (Ronnie Allan) intervention - Batchelor sliding off on his own and getting off the track not even requiring a restart.

Not the best meeting for a more than decent crowd but slickly presented and all done by half nine.

Thanks Skidder be nice if you could give us a brief report  on every  home meeting great stuff what do you think the gate was ? 1800/2000 maybe.?

27 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Thats what you call a nice unbiased match report

Would be good if you did them to be honest rather than the crap we have to endure from Shovlar

25 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Thats what you call a nice unbiased match report

Would be good if you did them to be honest rather than the crap we have to endure from Shovlar

Thought you would be crying on the Lakeside V Ipswich thread trying to work out how your so called team got humiliated. But no, we find you on the Poole thread as usual. :lol:

As a matter of interest Skidder said the virtually same as me. But his was “unbiased”. Lol.

• Like 2

Is the forum going to go into meltdown in the next week or so?

16 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Is the forum going to go into meltdown in the next week or so?

Only if you announce another self imposed sabbatical :rofl:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Thought you would be crying on the Lakeside V Ipswich thread trying to work out how your so called team got humiliated. But no, we find you on the Poole thread as usual. :lol:

As a matter of interest Skidder said the virtually same as me. But his was “unbiased”. Lol.

No dont need to cry when my team get beat as expected at Lakeside when you have riders like Heeps, and Covatti who hate the place and Haartel never even seen it. 

Thats the thing you see real fans see the shortcomings...........and we didnt get humiliated just beaten by a team that whatever league they are in are hard to beat at home.

Good to see Adam Ellis going well.....shame he was shafted at Poole but good to see him winning the league for Swindon and flying in the lower league

Of course he is flying in the lower league. He’s a good up and coming rider! What’s your point, if you have one? Most Poole fans wanted Ellis in the team. 

It is just another of your repeated ad nauseam posts trying to get some small dig in on the sports best speedway promoter?  We get it. You hate Matt Ford.  

Change the record it’s boring.

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Of course he is flying in the lower league. He’s a good up and coming rider! What’s your point, if you have one? Most Poole fans wanted Ellis in the team. 

It is just another of your repeated ad nauseam posts trying to get some small dig in on the sports best speedway promoter?  We get it. You hate Matt Ford.  

Change the record it’s boring.

Nope just pointing out that Poole do nothing for young brits.

Sports best promoter lol .......good for Poole maybe but helping to destroy the sport but guess thats ok

You have the audacity to say i repeat myself lol

Poole have the best team...........but are underdogs in every match......every  team that has a rider missing makes them stronger..............but if Poole have a rider missing they are automatically weaker........biased match reports.............the list goes on.

You sound me out for having a go but have a little look over every thread you post in.......you are roundly mocked..............so you like to wind people up to get a reaction....thats the definition of a troll and a bit of a sad life...........then if someone trolls back at you you whinge

What are you Actually doing on a Poole thread if you don’t like Poole? If I don’t like something I don’t set up camp there. I avoid what I don’t like. If I set up camp on the Ipswich thread and posted the same drivel you post on here, they would think I am some kind of nutter needing assistence from the local loony bin.

The only reason you post on a Poole thread is quite simply because you are an internet troll. There is absolutely no other reason. I know it, you know it and so do the majority of fans who frequent the Poole thread.

oh, and the last time I looked James Shanes is a young Brit.B)

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

no sign of him on any Ipswich thread, the Poole one is a lot more interesting

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

No dont need to cry when my team get beat as expected at Lakeside when you have riders like Heeps, and Covatti who hate the place and Haartel never even seen it.

Thats the thing you see real fans see the shortcomings...........and we didnt get humiliated just beaten by a team that whatever league they are in are hard to beat at home.

Good to see Adam Ellis going well.....shame he was shafted at Poole but good to see him winning the league for Swindon and flying in the lower league

how was he shafted at Poole