British Speedway Forum

17 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Only reason Swindon won the league last year was because you got lucky in the final. And nearly made a complete mess of that as well!

We won the league, you didn't :t:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Only reason Swindon won the league last year was because you got lucky in the final. And nearly made a complete mess of that as well!

You're only jealous. We were far away the best side in the league last season. The unbeaten winning streak showed that. Why don't you admit, you keep saying that Gavin is a troll when you are no better. Your problem is that you can't see the bigger picture, all you you see is Poole.

Edited by DunRobin
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, DunRobin said:

You're only jealous. We were far away the best side in the league last season. The unbeaten winning streak showed that. Why don't you admit, you keep saying that Gavin is a troll when you are no better. Your problem is that you can't see the bigger picture, all you you see is Poole.

So you are saying you were not lucky in the final? Seriously? What on earth have I to be jealous about?

This has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Poole. We were not in the final. Wolverhampton were missing their top two! And you only scrapped over the line with Wolves putting out such a weakened team. That was lucky for Swindon. 

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

So you are saying you were not lucky in the final? Seriously?

How were they lucky? They raced badly in the 1st meeting & made up for it in the 2nd. Your trouble is THAT YOU HATE SWINDON. You didn't enjoy living there & you can't forget that.

1 minute ago, poole keith said:

whos name is on the trophy end of

Not the point I am making. Swindon got lucky in the final with Wolves missing their top two riders. The struggled to beat the very weak team Wolves had to put out.

2 minutes ago, DunRobin said:

How were they lucky? They raced badly in the 1st meeting & made up for it in the 2nd. Your trouble is THAT YOU HATE SWINDON. You didn't enjoy living there & you can't forget that.

I hate Swindon? Are you kidding me? I most certainly do not. And I was at the County Ground last week cheering on stfc in their pathetic efforts to try and beat Yeovil, which they failed to do.

Just now, poole keith said:

after passionately supporting them for so long they must be his second team

For so long? Lol. 

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Not the point I am making. Swindon got lucky in the final with Wolves missing their top two riders. The struggled to beat the very weak team Wolves had to put out.

And Poole have never won a meeting against a weakened side, so that means that is you win at NSS, you will be lucky. You forget how many meetings we had to ride with either a weakened or a side with an injured Jason Doyle, who has since admitted that he didn't give his all in those league meetings.

Do you believe you would be the current champs if Lindgren and Thorsell had ridden?

Honestly?

4 hours ago, Najjer said:

I'd rather stick with the ones we've got already thanks.

Nothing wrong with your promotion and Team manager, they do a good job ive said this before, if you cared to read my posts., im talking about any other club they would love to have Matt as threre promoter. But just to appease you i will write it word for word there you go, you can now go back to playing with your Abacus.. :D

Edited by Starman2006

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Do you believe you would be the current champs if Lindgren and Thorsell had ridden?

Honestly?

Go away you stupid man.

To be fair you can only beat what's put in front of you.

Records will show Swindon won, anything else is only opinion. So it doesn't really matter.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, DunRobin said:

Go away you stupid man.

Er, last time I looked it was the Poole thread.B)

I think that clearly answers my question. You know as well as I do and everyone else, you got lucky. But sure, you are current champs.

Edited by Steve Shovlar