British Speedway Forum

Chris Holder 9pts for monster energy in world pairs today

James scored 10+3 for Sheffield tonight 7 rides excellent performance 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

The Addams Family

Just looked through your posts... they are almost all Poole related :rofl::rofl: What an absolute loser! I'm guessing you were a Coventry fan?

8 hours ago, BurntFaceMan said:

Just looked through your posts... they are almost all Poole related :rofl::rofl: What an absolute loser! I'm guessing you were a Coventry fan?

No, I'm not from Coventry. Thanks for your compliments though, think you need to get a girlfriend or boyfriend to fill your time up. 

13 hours ago, ray c said:

James scored 10+3 for Sheffield tonight 7 rides excellent performance 

Kacper scoring double figures (paid 13) for Rybnik again but Mateusz (back in for Cook) continues his Thursday form with only paid 3.

Brady (paid 12) continuing his steady start for Leszno despite Piotr Pawlicki returning and scoring a max 15 points. Tough to score when riding with Piotr, Jarek and Emil!!!

Edited by Skidder1

How do we know what the new averages will be as we won't have ridden 4H/4A til end May??!!  So who knows who might fit and who might have got a bit of form by then?!

• Like 1

On 28/04/2018 at 10:40 AM, Matt Ford Fan said:

Think we need to drop Szczepaniak. Riding awful even lost to Alfie Bowtell. Does Klindt fit when the new averages are released.

Last week James had to go now szczepaniak make you mind up ?

Edited by ray c
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, ray c said:

Last week James had to go now szczepaniak make you mind ?

Nobody should be going anywhere yet, we've rode 4 meetings. There are some very impatient people about.

46 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

How do we know what the new averages will be as we won't have ridden 4H/4A til end May??!!  So who knows who might fit and who might have got a bit of form by then?!

The way Poole fudge the rules, the Polish world cup squad will be shoe horned in.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Nobody should be going anywhere yet, we've rode 4 meetings. There are some very impatient people about.

Your referring to the wrong person I was answering to the person who said it !!!