British Speedway Forum

5 minutes ago, ray c said:

Your referring to the wrong person I was answering to the person who said it !!!

Nevermind, you know what i mean.. Chris will be back soon.. then you'l have something else to moan about...

33 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Nevermind, you know what i mean.. Chris will be back soon.. then you'l have something else to moan about...

Why do you have to start an argument by the way for your information we need Chris back sooner rather than later otherwise we will, be also  rans !!!!

Edited by ray c
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, ray c said:

Why do you have to start an argument by the way for your information we need Chris back sooner rather than later otherwise we will, be also  rans !!!!

No i do not come on here to start an arguement. But im sick of some of our fans pulling ours riders to pieces already. We have had 2 league meetings at home, 3 if you include the Aniversary meeting. you can write the Wolverhampton meeting off, no team will win there. Some of our riders have barely had double figure outings at home, they are still aclimatizing to the track. Linus tweeked his set up on Thursday, he went good, and im sure the others will do the same.
Glyn has been effectively thrown in a the deep end, he has had no time to get to know our track, he's doing his best, he talks to our riders, it will come. ATM he cannot get any consistancy into the track due to the weather and the lack of meetings
But for fans to call for riders heads already is just a little premature i feel. If we are sat here in June saying the same thing then yes, im sure Matt will weild the whip, and an odd P 45. I somehow dont think he will drag it out with a rider like he did last year.
When Chris returns, every, poole fan should get behind him and im very sure he will give the rest of the boys a lift. Now, i do hope ive made myself Crystal. Please, Stop the stabbing and start supporting. Matt will know when its time to weild the whip. Pick the bones out of this if you want to, but thats me said.

Edited by Starman2006

55 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

No i do not come on here to start an arguement. But im sick of some of our fans pulling ours riders to pieces already. We have had 2 league meetings at home, 3 if you include the Aniversary meeting. you can write the Wolverhampton meeting off, no team will win there. Some of our riders have barely had double figure outings at home, they are still aclimatizing to the track. Linus tweeked his set up on Thursday, he went good, and im sure the others will do the same.
Glyn has been effectively thrown in a the deep end, he has had no time to get to know our track, he's doing his best, he talks to our riders, it will come. ATM he cannot get any consistancy into the track due to the weather and the lack of meetings
But for fans to call for riders heads already is just a little premature i feel. If we are sat here in June saying the same thing then yes, im sure Matt will weild the whip, and an odd P 45. I somehow dont think he will drag it out with a rider like he did last year.
When Chris returns, every, poole fan should get behind him and im very sure he will give the rest of the boys a lift. Now, i do hope ive made myself Crystal. Please, Stop the stabbing and start supporting. Matt will know when its time to weild the whip. Pick the bones out of this if you want to, but thats me said.

If you can find a post where i have called for riders to be sacked show me you are attacking the wrong person i have been going to poole for a very long time. And i have got every right of an opinion . i do not speedway riders .if you dont like what iwrite dont read thank you

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Nobody should be going anywhere yet, we've rode 4 meetings. There are some very impatient people about.

We have 2 riders massively out of form who are not scoring points anywhere. Szczepaniak has been awful for Rybnik as well and losing to Bowtell is laughable. Cannot afford to have him Sundstrom and Shanes doing nothing every week.

29 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

We have 2 riders massively out of form who are not scoring points anywhere. Szczepaniak has been awful for Rybnik as well and losing to Bowtell is laughable. Cannot afford to have him Sundstrom and Shanes doing nothing every week.

there you go starman thats who you should have a go at not me ?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

James will improve give him time he's doing two meetings a week. Linus change things last week and started to go very well. Give them time. As i said, if we are still sitting here in june and god forbid we are not, and saying the same thing then im very sure Matt will make changes. But for the time being lets give it a rest and support the boys. Now, i have a lot more to think about than coming on here. Yes some might find it dissapointing with our start and yes the Swindon defeat was slightly anoying, but im sure things will improve.

I don't even know why Szczepaniak is at Poole he is a bad signing imo, wasn't he bad for Poole once before?

13 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Don't worry about Rybnik. Spanner started on a 4.54 and sits on 4.24 after 4 meetings, and almost 4 years since he has graced these shores.

Shanes starting ave was 2.88. Again after 4 meetings, he sits on a 2.48..

I'm not saying you should sack anyone, but you have Josh starting on  7.20 and sits on a 5.88....Linus stated on 7.22 and is on 5.75.....Even Brady has dropped the same as your 2 reserves put together on his own .It seems like your reserves are doing a job, and should improve with meetings.

Before you say Josh and Brady will come good, so could your reserves. It's very early yet.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ray c said:

there you go starman thats who you should have a go at not me ?

Have you noticed Starman hasn't replied or apologised!

3 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

James will improve give him time he's doing two meetings a week. Linus change things last week and started to go very well. Give them time. As i said, if we are still sitting here in june and god forbid we are not, and saying the same thing then im very sure Matt will make changes. But for the time being lets give it a rest and support the boys. Now, i have a lot more to think about than coming on here. Yes some might find it dissapointing with our start and yes the Swindon defeat was slightly anoying, but im sure things will improve.

There is no reason to get rid of James, he is doing his job. I did have reservations about Sundstrom and our Polish reserve before the season started and didn't understand why we seemed to try so hard to get Sundstrom who hasn't ridden here for years and get rid of a proven consistent points scorer that always gives his best.

10 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Have you noticed Starman hasn't replied or apologised!

Yes i have dont read the posr properly. Still nothing new is it

• Like 2

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

There is no reason to get rid of James, he is doing his job. I did have reservations about Sundstrom and our Polish reserve before the season started and didn't understand why we seemed to try so hard to get Sundstrom who hasn't ridden here for years and get rid of a proven consistent points scorer that always gives his best.

Im confused, who's this provan points scorer ? r. If you was at last Thurs meeting you will have seen that Linus changed things and started to produce results. James will be fine, Im not the one who wants to get shot of him. If he attains his average then he's done his job. To be fair he did his job at Wolves. But if the others get going we will have no problem carrying james.

3 hours ago, Orbiter said:

I don't even know why Szczepaniak is at Poole he is a bad signing imo, wasn't he bad for Poole once before?

He was crap at Coventry we got rid of him I said this on this site before the season started and got told by certain Poole fans that he was a different rider now