British Speedway Forum

26 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

That’s shocking but given the knee jerk reactions last year signing terrible replacements - it doesn’t surprise me.  Feel really bad for Shanes - pity he can’t ride for Swindon as he is at Sheffield on a Thursday.  Why keep Spanner?

Is Nielsen a Swindon asset?

Just now, noggin said:

Is Nielsen a Swindon asset?

Yes

1 minute ago, A ORLOV said:

Yes

Thats two lots of loan fees, just need to get greg and adrian back lol

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

nothing wrong with Nielsen for Shanes, a very good rider, and ENGLISH

As opposed to Shanes, who is of course from...oh, hang on.

• Like 1

Very sad to be losing smiler, but the changes are inevitable. More to come once 4h4a. 

Do fans of other clubs expect Matt Ford to do nothing about our poor start? Poole are the only club in the UK that treat the sport as the Poles do. In it to win it. If a rider is not performing his place in the team is under threat. James is an unfortunate victim of circumstance. Hope he is back at the end of the month.

Averages are not done on 4h 4a anymore. It's end of every month 

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Very sad to be losing smiler, but the changes are inevitable. More to come once 4h4a. 

Do fans of other clubs expect Matt Ford to do nothing about our poor start? Poole are the only club in the UK that treat the sport as the Poles do. In it to win it. If a rider is not performing his place in the team is under threat. James is an unfortunate victim of circumstance. Hope he is back at the end of the month.

Can’t be dropped and then reintroduced or is that going to be changed to suit Poole

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Can’t be dropped and then reintroduced or is that going to be changed to suit Poole

shouldn't you be watching the updates from Lakeside, I think there getting a pasting

19 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I would like to know what’s gone so drastically wrong from the side which should have wiped the floor with everyone to “more changes will happen”. I guess I will see it for myself Monday. 

It was always a risk signing riders based on their form in Poland/Sweden alone, those tracks/set ups are completely different. 

5 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

I would like to know what’s gone so drastically wrong from the side which should have wiped the floor with everyone to “more changes will happen”. I guess I will see it for myself Monday. 

It was always a risk signing riders based on their form in Poland/Sweden alone, those tracks/set ups are completely different. 

Kildemand scoring 4 at Somerset? Josh not doing his job. Spanner off form. Only Kurtz and Woryna doing their job. Every meeting we lose it in the first few heats. Changes are needed and will happen. Riders know if they don’t perform they won’t be in the team for long. 

1 hour ago, Beowulf said:

For him or for Poole ?

Both...if true.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scottyfan said:

Both...if true.

Not good is it?

A very good move by Mr. Ford.

Nielsen scoring points this year. Has got good equipment this year. Proper team behind him.

Not shocked James has gone. He comes across as a very likeable lad. Well spoken and a true Gentleman but he was way out of his depth in this league. 

Fact is he was only achieving his average by beating Poole riders. I wish James all the best in the future.

Shanes will get fixed up at Swindon for Davey soon so this deal maybe a straight loan swap

At least they won’t have to fork out for a new race suit for Nielsen!!!