British Speedway Forum

Great news for Poole fans as Matt Ford secures backing from a mystery French investor on the proviso that the team name is changed from Poole to Le Poo. :)

Did anyone see the latest episode of Car Share last night with Shovvy travelling back singing

“We’re blue, we’re white,

We really are sh*te,

Yes, we’re Poole,

Yes, we’re Poole”

C’mon speedway fans, it’s really quite catchy after a hundred verses. :)

Man , there are some childish twats on here with this DC"2  leading the bunch,.......Who actually are you and what was the former names you hide behind?

Edited by Poole Quay 7

8 minutes ago, Poole Quay 7 said:

Man , there are some childish twats on here with this DC"2  leading the bunch,.......Who actually are you and what was the former names you hide behind?

Yep, that’s me, sorry. I previously went by the name of “This is the best Poole team in years”. :)

5 hours ago, Poole Quay 7 said:

I dont think he's a speedway fan mate, along with quite a few on here. This forum appart from the likes of Bald bloke A Orlov Sid the robin Sugerray skidder Steve Brum, in small doses, KL Danny and even Steve Shovlar who can post some good stuff, but he's hated for his loyaty to our club. Has gone to the dogs, full of bullies wind up merchants.  Im very suprised that Phil has not complentated pulling the plug.  Sad to see really.

Edited by Starman2006

It's actually comforting to think the prat hates Poole Speedway so much! It will make the new highs even sweeter when they hopefully happen!? 

4 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

And calling people the t word isn't childish at all

You are either that way inclined or not.....No regrets.

3 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

I dont think he's a speedway fan mate, along with quite a few on here. This forum appart from the likes of Bald bloke A Orlov Sid the robin Sugerray Steve Brum, in small doses, KL Danny and even Steve Shovlar who can post some good stuff, but he's hated for his loyaty to our club. Has gone to the dogs, full of bullies wind up merchants.  Im very suprised that Phil has not complentated pulling the plug.  Sad to see really.

Complentated. Just loving this forum. The more you think about it the better it becomes and I guess that’s just Phil’s dilemma. :)

I don't normally respond to trolls because it's what they crave for but really, get a life mister or lady!?

Edited by Poole Quay 7

5 hours ago, Poole Quay 7 said:

I don't normally respond to trolls because it's what the crave for but really, get a life mister or lady!?

3pts off the 4th team and 5 off the 3rd. Im certainly not panicking .

Edited by Starman2006

2 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

I dont think he's a speedway fan mate, along with quite a few on here. This forum appart from the likes of Bald bloke A Orlov Sid the robin Sugerray Steve Brum, in small doses, KL Danny and even Steve Shovlar who can post some good stuff, but he's hated for his loyaty to our club. Has gone to the dogs, full of bullies wind up merchants.  Im very suprised that Phil has not complentated pulling the plug.  Sad to see really.

This thread is somehow already an enormous 506 pages and I'd estimate a good 350 of those are talking about Poole's poles and how good the team put together for 2018 is. Plus, largely due to a lack of moderation to be fair, there were a load of Poole fans posting about Woryna, Sczepaniak and Kurtz in other teams' topics all winter as well which did get a bit tiresome. Every forum has bad posters (hi) but it can be a hardly a surprise that everyone else is on the windup now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

3pts off the 4th team and 5 off the 3rd. Im certainly not panicing .

I for one will never write your team off great support from your supporters last night.And last night it was worth the entrance money alone just to see young Kurtz ride a classy rider improving fast Middlo i have alot of time for and i am sure the tide will turn soon for the Pirates.

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Aces High said:

This thread is somehow already an enormous 506 pages and I'd estimate a good 350 of those are talking about Poole's poles and how good the team put together for 2018 is. Plus, largely due to a lack of moderation to be fair, there were a load of Poole fans posting about Woryna, Sczepaniak and Kurtz in other teams' topics all winter as well which did get a bit tiresome. Every forum has bad posters (hi) but it can be a hardly a surprise that everyone else is on the windup now.

True mate!, SS posts to wind up a certain few that but then generally speaks from the heart when it comes to Poole Speedway!...... Personally, I see the forum hasn't died with some of the hatred towards Poole Speedway and not helped in any way by the idiot who calls himself " Matt Ford" Bollocks he'she is NO Poole fan just a wind-up merchant who actually does Poole Speedway no help at all. PLEASE come back Matt Fords: I will destroy you on a public forum.......YOU are NO Poole Fan.

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Poole Quay 7 said:

True mate!, SS posts to wind up a certain few that but then generally speaks from the heart when it comes to Poole Speedway!...... Personally, I see the forum hasn't died with some of the hatred towards Poole Speedway and not helped in any way by the idiot who calls himself " Matt Fort" Bollocks he'she is NO Poole fan just a wind-up merchant who actually does Poole Speedway no help at all. PLEASE come back Matt Fords: I will destroy you on a public forum.......YOU are NO Poole Fan.

Ok.

• Haha 1