British Speedway Forum

42 minutes ago, semion said:

Ok, Lets put all the BS to one side just for a moment please.  This post is NOT a dig at The Pirates, as much as many people will be enjoying their awful start to the season I have a genuine question which is aimed at the real Poole faithful.   So Shoovy Forever Blue, Lisa Starman  With that name he should be Lynn thru and thru) Poole Quay, any poole fans ( No that doesn't include you MattFordfan)

All The pundits, experts, fans had Poole nailed on to be top of the table.  What on earth did everyone  not see ?  Where is the root of the problem ?

They can keep blowing smoke up riders backsides.

Fact is I'm right. 

• Haha 1

Matt it matters not with you if are wrong or right.  Its not smoke that comes out of your ass. 

Just now, semion said:

Matt it matters not with you if are wrong or right.  Its not smoke that comes out of your ass. 

Smoke doesn't come out of anyone's ass. 

46 minutes ago, semion said:

Ok, Lets put all the BS to one side just for a moment please.  This post is NOT a dig at The Pirates, as much as many people will be enjoying their awful start to the season I have a genuine question which is aimed at the real Poole faithful.   So Shoovy Forever Blue, Lisa Starman  With that name he should be Lynn thru and thru) Poole Quay, any poole fans ( No that doesn't include you MattFordfan)

All The pundits, experts, fans had Poole nailed on to be top of the table.  What on earth did everyone  not see ?  Where is the root of the problem ?

The problem lays with the riders mate. When they leave the pit gate its out of Neils hands. They have to be professional enough to find the right set ups. We have had an indifferent start at home, due to the lovely british weather, and the fact that Glyn is still getting to grips with the track, and he does work with the riders But everybody knows Matt, if things do not improve by say june then things will change, but at this moment in time i dont think to many poole fans will be panicking ... Yet..

3 minutes ago, semion said:

It bamboozles me people still continue to reply to him. Just ignore him and he will go away... Probably come back under another name, but ignore him too.

Most Poole fans can put together a decent debate. Not everyone has to agree on everything all the time, but he's a fake fan on a wind up. Don't feed the troll.

Edited by Najjer
  • Like 1

And he’s locked his twitter account too. 

Scared of of being trolled ? 

Oh the irony

• Like 1

Maybe we're just waiting til after 23rd May (when riders have done 4H/4A) so that the 2 Poles will drop to reserve, PK will complete his temporary stay and the 2-5 can be properly strengthened!?

Edited by Skidder1

Just now, Jonny the spud said:

And he’s locked his twitter account too. 

Scared of of being trolled ? 

Oh the irony

I'm not even on Twitter. I get trolled on here so if I did have a Twitter account then I wouldn't lock my account. Because trolls are trolls. I ignore them. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Maybe we're just waiting til after 23rd May (when riders have done 4H/4A) so that the 2 Poles will drop to reserve, PK will complete his temporary stay and the 2-5 can be properly strengthened!?

Thats banking on no rain offs at home though!

• Haha 1

Just now, Jonny the spud said:

Yes

or course Ross

Ok I just have a few questions for yourself, Steve Shovlar and a select group of others. I'm not trolling here or looking for a reaction. 

How sure are you that I am Ross Bennett?

Do you honestly believe I have never been to watch Poole in my life?

Do you honestly believe I have never been to Wimborne Road in my life?

Do you honestly believe that I don't support Poole?

Once again I am not looking to cause trouble or post for a reaction. I would just like to know where you stand.

13 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Ok I just have a few questions for yourself, Steve Shovlar and a select group of others. I'm not trolling here or looking for a reaction. 

How sure are you that I am Ross Bennett?

Do you honestly believe I have never been to watch Poole in my life?

Do you honestly believe I have never been to Wimborne Road in my life?

Do you honestly believe that I don't support Poole?

Once again I am not looking to cause trouble or post for a reaction. I would just like to know where you stand.

I am sure you are Ross or was it Poole Bolton, that's prob you anyway, seeing as that account hasn't posted for ages. Anyway you sent me a PM on twitter about Poole signings in the winter and I said something that I made up myself to see if 'Ross' posted on here and he/you do! Fancy that B)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, semion said:

The route of the problem lays with the riders mate. Like any team manager, once the riders leave the pit gate it is out of Neils hands. anything can go wrong. Same as a trainer giving instructions to a jock, once he leaves the parade ring its out of the trainers hands, anything can go wrong in the race, and sometimes does. especially in a big field of Handicappers where you get no sort of run or with 12 flights of hurdles or fences in your way.

Just now, lisa-colette said:

I am sure you are Ross or was it Poole Bolton, that's prob you anyway, seeing as that account hasn't posted for ages. Anyway you sent me a PM on twitter about Poole signings in the winter and I said something that I made up myself to see if 'Ross' posted on here and he/you do! Fancy that B)

No disrespect to you Lisa. I don't have a problem with you. In fact you are one of the nicest members on this forum (My opinion).

But you obviously aren't sure.

'I am sure you are Ross or was it Poole Bolton, that's prob you anyway' 

Like I said no disrespect in my reply to you Lisa. You show other members respect therefore you deserve to be shown the same respect in return.

It’s funny as when he was named, I like a few others I suppose did a quick search on Twitter, the posting style was the same etc then lo and behold 5 minutes later the account had been locked down 

What a coincidence!

• Like 3