British Speedway Forum

11 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

It’s funny as when he was named, I like a few others I suppose did a quick search on Twitter, the posting style was the same etc then lo and behold 5 minutes later the account had been locked down 

What a coincidence!

Yep agree with that. The only thing that made me doubt it was MFF said he was a Spurs fan but Ross was a Bolton fan. 

Just now, Jonny the spud said:

It’s funny as when he was named, I like a few others I suppose did a quick search on Twitter, the posting style was the same etc then lo and behold 5 minutes later the account had been locked down 

What a coincidence!

I am not surprised. Because it's against forum rules to post private information. Perhaps Ross doesn't want to get tweet after tweet from members of the BSF.

like I said earlier I am not Ross Bennett and I can 1000000000000% prove that. 

Steve Shovlar has actually got the wrong person and he should apologize to Ross Bennett for posting his personal information in a case of mistaken identity. He should also be embarrassed because he has tried to get an innocent person trolled on Twitter. Shovlar has sunk to a new low on here by doing that. 

I do know who Ross Bennett is but I am not going to tell anyone which name he uses on here. Ill leave that up to Ross if he wishes to tell people. It's his life therefore it's his decision.

It's against forum rules and it's disrespectful to Ross as a person. 

Ross is entitled to his opinion just like everyone is. Just because he has a different view to most doesn't make him a multi poster.

3 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

youre not Ross yet you know which photos are on his locked twitter account?

yet another coincidence!!

Banged to rights.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

At the end of the day all of you are embarrassing yourselves with every post you make. 

According to many on here mainly Steve Shovlar.

I am Ross Bennett. 

I do not support Poole

I have never been to Wimborne Road in my life.

Yet on Ross Bennett's twitter you can clearly see photos taken with Brady Kurtz & Bjarne Pedersen at Wimborne Road on a race night. 

Why would pictures of you with Brady and Bjarne be on Ross Bennetts twitter account if you are not Ross Bennett?

And as The spud has just said, if the twitter is locked, how do you know the pictures are even there? Why would Ross Bennett have pictures of someone else on his own twitter account?

• Like 1

Just now, Jonny the spud said:

youre not Ross yet you know which photos are on his locked twitter account?

yet another coincidence!!

I was speaking to Ross during the off season on here through PM's.

I can provide full proof of this conversation taking place. 

When I was checking out Ned Payne's twitter regarding Signings I figured out who Ross Bennett was. 

Shovlar really has got the wrong man. Ask yourself this. 

If I was Ross Bennett then I would be laughing in Shovlar's face. After all of his comment's. I could embarrass him after the following comments.

He doesn't support Poole

He has never been to Wimborne Road in his life.

If I was Ross Bennett I could post picture proof of me (Apparently) at Wimborne Road having a picture taken with Brady Kurtz and Bjarne Pedersen.

Then that would give me a whole lot of satisfaction in putting the Poole questions to bed forever on here by showing evidence that all of you are wrong. 

“Awaits a new member called Ross Bennett joining the forum to say he is not MFF.”

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Why would pictures of you with Brady and Bjarne be on Ross Bennetts twitter account if you are not Ross Bennett?

And as The spud has just said, if the twitter is locked, how do you know the pictures are even there? Why would Ross Bennett have pictures of someone else on his own twitter account?

I'm not Ross Bennett. To be honest I actually feel bad for him now. Because it's not fair on him.

I don't even do twitter. I look up Speedway news on twitter and normally visit Ned Payne's twitter for reaction and team news. 

A conversation was taking place between a group of Poole fan's over the team so I thought I would read through some opinions from other fans. I stumbled across Ross Bennett's page when reading his comment's about a certain Magic Janowski. When you click on the twitter page you get 6 little pictures in the corner. Didn't look at them in detail but I could see the pictures.

Like I have said. I can provide full proof of a private conversation that took place between the two of us on here in the off season. 

You really are silly to be honest Steve. Just think about it for a second. 

If I was Ross Bennett I could shut you and the rumours up for good.

I could end the Wimborne Road accusations.

I could end the Poole accusations.

I could end the live Speedway accusations. 

1 hour ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

I'm not even on Twitter. I get trolled on here so if I did have a Twitter account then I wouldn't lock my account. Because trolls are trolls. I ignore them. 

Man, I do like a good laugh when you see his sort of backtracking  :D........As Marvin Gaye once sang let's get it on Man.......I'm still waiting to expose and finally finish you off on this forum don't be shy!

Gotta be PooleBolton if not MFF. Obvious now. I used to think they were the same person so makes sense that people would confuse them.

2 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Gotta be PooleBolton if not MFF. Obvious now. I used to think they were the same person so makes sense that people would confuse them.

They are the same person.

None of you have caught me out because I don't do Twitter. I feel sorry for Ross Bennett personally on here.

If anyone should be back tracking then it's Shovlar because if I was Ross Bennett then everything he has accused me of has been 100% wrong and I could take pleasure in making him look like a fool.

I would be free from the Wimborne Road rumours. I would be free from the Poole rumours. I would be free from the he has never been to a Speedway match in his life rumours. 

He's on Facebook same name and picture. So is the tw@t behind all the fake accounts gater 1 etc?

• Like 1

Doesn't do twitter, doesn't have twitter... yet he knows what pictures of Ross are on his account because of PMs exchanged this winter. Nice one :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1