British Speedway Forum

Where's Gater1 these days.

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

They are the same person.

Silly man. You really don't get it.

Ill tell you what ill do.

If Ross Bennett allows me to post a private conversation that took place between the two of us in the winter.

Then I will post the conversation on this thread from top to bottom. That way you will find out which name Ross Bennett uses on here. 

But I won't post it without his permission because it's against forum rules.

4 minutes ago, noggin said:

Where's Gater1 these days.

Stood on the 1st bend at the Abbey with his purple chinos on

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I've spoke to matt ford fan by pm and his name isn't Ross 

Did he tell you that? :lol:

1 minute ago, thecoombdog said:

Stood on the 1st bend at the Abbey with his purple chinos on

Someone should tell him he can go home, making the place look even more shabby.

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Did he tell you that? :lol:

This was a fair time back. So no need for him to tell me a fake name back then.

43 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

It’s funny as when he was named, I like a few others I suppose did a quick search on Twitter, the posting style was the same etc then lo and behold 5 minutes later the account had been locked down 

What a coincidence!

Much the same happened at the weekend when i named a notoriously private yet often divisive poster on the scb thread.

Granted, he didn't deny his name like whats happening here, but his facebook was locked down within i'd say about 5 mins of my post..  it's such obvious behaviour when someone knows they've been rumbled.  Lock down any obvious sources of potential ribbing etc..

Ross's twitter was locked down within minutes of him mentioned - funny old coincidence that he saw that and closed his twitter down, rather than just post as himself on here (as he's apparently got an account of course).

The majority of you can go on and on and on if you want. 

But after all the accusations if I was Ross Bennett then don't you think I would post picture proof of me (Apparently) inside Wimborne Road stadium to shut the majority of you up?

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Maybe we're just waiting til after 23rd May (when riders have done 4H/4A) so that the 2 Poles will drop to reserve, PK will complete his temporary stay and the 2-5 can be properly strengthened!?

Nah, you’ve just picked a rubbish team for the third year running. :)

• Like 1

I told you I would expose you and with the help of forum members you are finished,,,,, Until the next alias?

n.

i

15 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Much the same happened at the weekend when i named a notoriously private yet often divisive poster on the scb thread.

Granted, he didn't deny his name like whats happening here, but his facebook was locked down within i'd say about 5 mins of my post..  it's such obvious behaviour when someone knows they've been rumbled.  Lock down any obvious sources of potential ribbing etc..

Ross's twitter was locked down within minutes of him mentioned - funny old coincidence that he saw that and closed his twitter down, rather than just post as himself on here (as he's apparently got an account of course).

No much the same did not happen at all.

I increased my privacy settings because to be frank, I'm not keen on obvious nutters stalking me.

Many folk know who I am on this forum, I've spoken to many of them in person including Steve Shovlar and Foreverblue from Poole. So your attempts to 'rumble me' are childish and ineffective. I seriously have to question your mindset if you get on off that sort of thing, but hey ho.

I suggest you discontinue your course of action, including the PM's you have sent as you are on very shaky legal ground given the topic that was under discussion and the vile insinuations you were making, however veiled you think they may have been. As is your partner in crime Pinny, whose PM was far more direct to me and would see him charged immediately and would put his current job in Australia in great jeopardy. 

The moderators removed your posts because they were against forum rules.

Edited by BWitcher

It’s a forum. What’s wrong with MFF? Can’t see any swearing or violence from him and yet others want to incite something against him. Grow up.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Poole Quay 7 said:

I told you I would expose you and with the help of forum members you are finished,,,,, Until the next alias?

n.

i

If you say so. 

3 minutes ago, DC2 said:

It’s a forum. What’s wrong with MFF? Can’t see any swearing or violence from him and yet others want to incite something against him. Grow up.

Correct. Simply don't reply, or ignore or even block. 

Just now, DC2 said:

Let them continue. It doesn't bother me. They can keep calling me Ross Bennett.

I can post evidence to prove that I'm not Ross Bennett and that a private conversation on the BSF took place during the winter between the two of us.

They can't provide anything other than guess work. 

So it's all good.