British Speedway Forum

11 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

No much the same did not happen at all.

I increased my privacy settings because to be frank, I'm not keen on obvious nutters stalking me.

Many folk know who I am on this forum, I've spoken to many of them in person including Steve Shovlar and Foreverblue from Poole. So your attempts to 'rumble me' are childish and ineffective. I seriously have to question your mindset if you get on off that sort of thing, but hey ho.

I suggest you discontinue your course of action, including the PM's you have sent as you are on very shaky legal ground given the topic that was under discussion and the vile insinuations you were making, however veiled you think they may have been. As is your partner in crime Pinny, whose PM was far more direct to me and would see him charged immediately and would put his current job in Australia in great jeopardy. 

The moderators removed your posts because they were against forum rules.

My pm's were on shaky legal ground ?  I asked why you had locked down your facebook - i asked if you had something to hide - i said goodnight as i was going to football the next day.

Feel free to get some legal advice on those and come back to me.  You've got my details so your legal team know where to find me.

I'm off to work now... laters

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Let them continue. It doesn't bother me. They can keep calling me Ross Bennett.

I can post evidence to prove that I'm not Ross Bennett and that a private conversation on the BSF took place during the winter between the two of us.

They can't provide anything other than guess work. 

So it's all good. 

Ok Ross

Some complete tools on here including me! Let's clear the air and get it out in the open like recently! BW is so far up his own arse I bet he hasn't seen daylight for years

Edited by Poole Quay 7

9 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

My pm's were on shaky legal ground ?  I asked why you had locked down your facebook - i asked if you had something to hide - i said goodnight as i was going to football the next day.

Feel free to get some legal advice on those and come back to me.  You've got my details so your legal team know where to find me.

I'm off to work now... laters

Nice version, unfortunately for you, there is more of course, plus all your posts deleted by the mods. 

You get a kick from naming people, good for you. Unfortunately it made no difference with me as I'll happily meet anyone of the forum for a chat about speedway. Ask Foreverblue, he messaged, said he'd be at Wolverhampton and we watched a meeting together. 

Seems some take things far too seriously.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Poole Quay 7 said:

Some complete tools on here including me! Let's clear the air and get it out in the open like recently! BW is so far up his own arse I bet the han.t seen daylight for years

It's a reasonable opinion :)

• Like 1

Josh G hoping to impress on home shale in the riders championship tomorrow!! Much more likely Hans will show us what we are missing!

• Like 1

Maybe it's time for a new team manager at Poole ?

The Doctor...

Jesus Christ.

I'm Tom Elwood

You're Tom Turner

JeremyCorbynFan is the daughter of the Readypower guvnor.

If you wanna play silly games thats fine.

Share this comment

Seriously I'm not Tom Turner. 

Share this comment

You're tom turner until proved otherwise.

Share this comment

I ain't falling for that one. Give you all my details so you can post them on the forum.

If you want to call me Tom Turner or even Tina Turner then go ahead. 

Share this comment

i wouldnt do that. Tom Turner did that to me tho, posting my full address aswell.

You're a faceless fan too scared to put their name out there.  You're too scared to go to Poole. 

Too scared generally. 

Shame. Maybe cos you were close to Scb, i dunno ?

Share this comment

If that's what you think then so be it.

Wasn't close to SCB. Don't even know who is.

Share this comment

Apparently Today I'm Ross Bennett the other day I was Tom Turner.

Anyone else people? 

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

There we have the kind of character The Doctor is.

So that's another poster he is using the crimes of SCB to label others with. Utterly sick.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Poole Quay 7 said:

I do like a man that can happily laugh at himself 

Well if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at.

I know I'm not many folks cup of tea and I post very directly but as I've said many times I'll happily chat, have a drink with and talk speedway with pretty much anyone from this forum and indeed have done so with many, some of whom you might think that we hate each others guts.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Apparently Today I'm Ross Bennett the other day I was Tom Turner.

Anyone else people? 

The 2nd Doink the Clown?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, foreverblue said:

We don't need anyone's sympathy thanks, it is the same supporting any team you have to take the rough with the smooth.

To be fair I think most fans thought the team looked good but as I have said many times not keeping Hans was a mistake, another mistake is letting James Shanes go, I also said I didn't think Stefan Nielsen would be any better and he couldn't even beat Mitchell Davey.

to be fair o think Stefan Nielsen is a lot better than that showing, have seen him ride well in the past

25 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Josh G hoping to impress on home shale in the riders championship tomorrow!! Much more likely Hans will show us what we are missing!

Hope so:D