British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, Poole Quay 7 said:

MFF posts to effect and the arrogance makes other dislike us even more - I love banter, I love when some of you guys post about Poole Speedway it only confirms how much we are disliked or loved! I can dish it out ( as some have found out on here) but I can take the criticism at the moment because we are bloody awful!.....However, would you bet against us turning it around???

Of course. You’re rubbish! :)

1 minute ago, The Doctor... said:

but it's not just banter is it. If this was the pub environment, plenty of these folk wouldn't say half the stuff they do. I said a few years back that this forum needed a meet up like what happened at Cardiff for years. Of course hardly anyone was bothered.. far easier to sit back nameless. 

No it's not banter when you pm folk with veiled insinuations that they are not revealing their identity, because they may have been 'close to SCB' a convicted paedophile, or have a private facebook account because they may have 'something to hide' when the conversation was about paedophilia is well over the line.

As for meet ups, forum members are meeting up with each other every week all over the country. Perhaps they just don't want to meet up with you? :)

Just joking, I'm sure like most others you're fine in person

24 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

I'll post a pic of the messages of you prefer as they are the only ones showing on my messenger. You said PM's. 

As for me getting a kick out of naming people, I asked for proof of the others I apparently named and you went very silent. 

People who disrupt the forum whilst hiding behind a username deserve to be named. They definitely wouldn't be the same arrogant characters if they knew their name was displayed for all to see. 

Few people use their names as usernames but many of us don't shy away from giving our names when asked. 

Look at how panicky MFF is now someone has mentioned a particular name ? Once their notoriety is spoiled by the realisation that people can see their real identity, it all changes. 

Anyway, wifi zone  on the underground is finishing soon so must dash 

I'm not panicky at all. I'm not playing the game you and Shovlar are playing. 

I know who I am. The two of you don't know. You think you do but you don't and I can 100% prove that I'm neither Ross Bennett or Tom Turner. Whilst you and Shovlar cant prove anything.

Neither of you will ever know who I am because I don't do Facebook or Twitter. If you don't believe then that's up to you. I'm not going to tell you what you can and can't believe.

I have a mobile phone to exchanges messages and phone calls with people who know me. 

I don't need a social media account to post pictures of my dinner, Kiss a celebs backside or to let everyone know that I'm going on holiday for a week and my house will be empty.

I joined the BSF because it's something different. I speak the truth and people take it the wrong way. It's not trolling. I have given my opinion on our side and other Poole fans don't like it. 

Even if I was Ross Bennett (I'm not) then I wouldn't deny it because at the end of the day nobody on here knows me personally or where I live so there is nothing to be worried about.

If I did Twitter I wouldn't lock my account to get away from certain people on here because it's utterly pointless considering I come on here everyday exchanging messages with them. 

I will never change. I will always remain respectful to members who show respect. Look at my reply to Lisa earlier. She was against me but Lisa used manners in her reply and I used manners in my reply.

7 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

I would never advocate that. Recent events with a popular poster should show you have no idea who you are dealing with.. even when you actually know them!

Some people are happy to give their names, some aren't. The most important thing is it should be THEIR choice. Anyone who makes it a mission of theirs to 'expose' someone is out of line. If you don't like posts or feel a certain poster is being rude/aggressive, out of order, there is a report button.

There is also an ignore option if you really don't want to read someones posts.

Oh please get over your own self-importance 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Poole Quay 7 said:

MFF posts to effect and the arrogance makes other dislike us even more - I love banter, I love when some of you guys post about Poole Speedway it only confirms how much we are disliked or loved! I can dish it out ( as some have found out on here) but I can take the criticism at the moment because we are bloody awful!.....However, would you bet against us turning it around???

I think Shovlar and Starman are far bigger culprits with regards to the general dislike of Poole across the forum.. aside from Matt Ford himself that is! :)

Steve readily admits himself he posts to enflame.. make a post, sit back and watch the action unfold. In reality he's a great guy you can chat endlessly to about the sport.

As for Poole, there's little doubt they will do everything possible to turn things around, long way to go yet in the season.

20 minutes ago, ray c said:

Bit unlucky last night got injured have not heard how he is 

Bit battered and bruised apparently, but should be fit to ride for Scunny on Friday.

10 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Ask the poole fans who are fed up with him dragging their fanship thru the mud. 

I just don't like people disrupting things anywhere hiding behind a cloak of anonymity. This place is an absolutely magnet for that. Look how many people s stir without ever owning up to who they are. 

Unfortunately mate, you are not the forum administrator , neither are you the arbiter of who is right or wrong. I don't like people stirring things up either but I have to follow forum rules like everybody else.

There must be loads like me that don't know SCB and are not Poole fans but just enjoy reading opinions on the sport and match reports. It annoys me when attention seekers jump in with their stupid attempts to dominate and the best way to deal with them is to ignore them if people take the bait they'll carry on

. I have had my fallings out with Bwitcher, Steve Shovlar and others but we don't take ourselves too seriously, don't need anyone else to stand up for us, put it behind us  and don't have any hard feelings. If you want to out anybody publish your own name and address. I don't want to make this into a sermon but there is a way  of going about things and wading in with your own rules is not it.  If you carry on down this road you'll finish up looking a complete jerk like Pinny.

End of rant lads, keep calm and carry on hating Poole everybody:approve:

16 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

I just don't like people disrupting things anywhere hiding behind a cloak of anonymity. This place is an absolutely magnet for that. Look how many people s stir without ever owning up to who they are. 

I haven't disrupted anything. Shovlar has been the one disrupting the forum.

Last night I put up my views on Linus Sundstrom which are factual. It's not even an opinion. 

*He doesn't score points outside of Sweden*

*He is low on confidence and is dragging the team down* He even admitted that himself.

Neil Middleditch. 90% of riders under his management the last few years have under performed it's factual.

Woryna, Szczepaniak, Buczkowski, Grajczonek, Jack Holder, Kasprzak the list goes on and on. You can add another 10 names to that list. 

I'm entitled to have my say that's why the forum is here for people to exchange different views.

Shovlar didn't like the truth so he thought he would try to be clever by posting someone's name on this forum. Once again I'm not Ross Bennett but what Shovlar has done is he has outed another member of this forum when he didn't have anything to say on the Swindon v Poole topic.

I can 100% prove this at the click of a button. Because I exchanged PM's with Ross Bennett in the winter over our possible line team line up for 2018. I Ross allows me to then I will show all of you. I will post it on this thread for all of you to see. But until then I will remain respectful to forum rules and respectful to Ross Bennett. 

So all of this is to do with Shovlar. Not me. I told him the truth and he acted like a 5 year old kid in return. 

32 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Says a guy called The Doctor :D:D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

Says a guy called The Doctor :D:D

Who has named himself as tom elwood on this forum for about ten years.. do keep up. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Poole Quay 7 said:

Ill admit I was arrogant at the start of the season.

And ill admit that I deserve all of the come backs from it. I'm not running away from it because I deserve it after running my mouth about how good we are. I can take the backlash. I ran my mouth therefore I can take it. 

But now I realise that Gavan was right. I realise the Poles are not suited to British shores. I realise that Sundstrom is a flop. 

So when I say it's season over unless 3 changes are made it's not antagonizing and it's not trolling. It's my opinion. You and others might see a turn around at some point but I don't.

You try to get a reaction out of me. But I'm not giving you one. It's my opinion and at the end of the season if we don't qualify for the play-offs then I can come on here and say I told you so or if we do make the play-offs then you can come on here and say we told you so.

I'm openly honest about my replies and comments if I feel like changes need to be made then I will say changes need to be made. But because I want change people try to jump down my throat with ridiculous replies. 

Just now, The Doctor... said:

Who has named himself as tom elwood on this forum for about ten years.. do keep up. 

Sorry Tom I must have missed that vital piece of information.   But I was just highlighting how silly (my opinion, probably not your's) this thread is becoming.  Forums will always have faceless people.  I'd be trying not to let them wind me up or annoy me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Ill admit I was arrogant at the start of the season.

And ill admit that I deserve all of the come backs from it. I'm not running away from it because I deserve it after running my mouth about how good we are. I can take the backlash. I ran my mouth therefore I can take it. 

But now I realise that Gavan was right. I realise the Poles are not suited to British shores. I realise that Sundstrom is a flop. 

So when I say it's season over unless 3 changes are made it's not antagonizing and it's not trolling. It's my opinion. You and others might see a turn around at some point but I don't.

You try to get a reaction out of me. But I'm not giving you one. It's my opinion and at the end of the season if we don't qualify for the play-offs then I can come on here and say I told you so or if we do make the play-offs then you can come on here and say we told you so.

I'm openly honest about my replies and comments if I feel like changes need to be made then I will say changes need to be made. But because I want change people try to jump down my throat with ridiculous replies. 

Its not about being right or wrong.

The annoyance is that when people give an opinion some Poole fans jump all over it.

I said you never know what you might get with Poles, and that i didnt understand the signing of Linus over Hans. 

Now i could have been wide of the mark on both those and yes there is time for all 3 to come good and prove my opinion wrong.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

Unfortunately mate, you are not the forum administrator , neither are you the arbiter of who is right or wrong. I don't like people stirring things up either but I have to follow forum rules like everybody else.

There must be loads like me that don't know SCB and are not Poole fans but just enjoy reading opinions on the sport and match reports. It annoys me when attention seekers jump in with their stupid attempts to dominate and the best way to deal with them is to ignore them if people take the bait they'll carry on

. I have had my fallings out with Bwitcher, Steve Shovlar and others but we don't take ourselves too seriously, don't need anyone else to stand up for us, put it behind us  and don't have any hard feelings. If you want to out anybody publish your own name and address. I don't want to make this into a sermon but there is a way  of going about things and wading in with your own rules is not it.  If you carry on down this road you'll finish up looking a complete jerk like Pinny.

End of rant lads, keep calm and carry on hating Poole everybody:approve:

I never professed to being the forum admin. Nor do I plan on carrying on down any road. But if I see something I don't like I'm going to respond as I see fit until an admin says I've broken rules. 

Ive had one day of ban since I joined and that was for calling someone a c. Not bad for someone as bad as all these snowflakes seem to think I am. 

Anyway I understand the sentiment of your message and take it on board. Cheers

Think some people have been sitting out in the sun to long these past couple of days .

Does past the time reading this lot on a slow afternoon in the office , kept it up people it's made my afternoon that much funnier 

• Haha 1