British Speedway Forum

34 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

I think Shovlar and Starman are far bigger culprits with regards to the general dislike of Poole across the forum.. aside from Matt Ford himself that is! :)

Steve readily admits himself he posts to enflame.. make a post, sit back and watch the action unfold. In reality he's a great guy you can chat endlessly to about the sport.

As for Poole, there's little doubt they will do everything possible to turn things around, long way to go yet in the season.

Thats your opinion but i dont think im going to lose any sleep over what you think personally.

One month into the season.  Plenty of time for fortune to change.    I did read Middleditch's quote "No need to panic or have a team change as it's early in the season".    Then a team change happened within a few days.   That says his views aren't the same as Ford's which would worry me.    Could be wrong but I have a feeling Middleditch is a YES man to Ford so that he keeps his job.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Ill admit I was arrogant at the start of the season.

And ill admit that I deserve all of the come backs from it. I'm not running away from it because I deserve it after running my mouth about how good we are. I can take the backlash. I ran my mouth therefore I can take it. 

But now I realise that Gavan was right. I realise the Poles are not suited to British shores. I realise that Sundstrom is a flop. 

So when I say it's season over unless 3 changes are made it's not antagonizing and it's not trolling. It's my opinion. You and others might see a turn around at some point but I don't.

You try to get a reaction out of me. But I'm not giving you one. It's my opinion and at the end of the season if we don't qualify for the play-offs then I can come on here and say I told you so or if we do make the play-offs then you can come on here and say we told you so.

I'm openly honest about my replies and comments if I feel like changes need to be made then I will say changes need to be made. But because I want change people try to jump down my throat with ridiculous replies. 

Not all poles are not suited to these shores, we've had some very good poles ride for us. oh, and sunstrom is not polish..

1 minute ago, Starman2006 said:

Not all poles are not suited to these shores, we've had some very good poles ride for us. oh, and sunstrom is not polish..

I know Sundstrom is not Polish. 

Mff you can't debate or  discuss with a idiot so I wouldn't bother if I was in your shoes. Nowhere have you stated sunstrom was polish.

• Like 1

So did we find out if the hot lady was ross sister or mother? Oh and since name ross was mentioned 2 posters .have disappeared of the face of the earth.      Poole threads are always the best to read as so many posters have different opinions. .

2 minutes ago, lewy said:

Mff you can't debate or  discuss with a idiot so I wouldn't bother if I was in your shoes. Nowhere have you stated sunstrom was polish.

Bet you would like to be in my shoes as well. There's been some fair debate today then you turned up,  Now who's the idiot...

Edited by Starman2006

OMG - this thread has been in meltdown today - not because of the speedway but about certain posters.  Personally MFF doesn't bother me because I put him on ignore a long time ago and I only ever get to see his posts when others respond.  It's not important who he is and he has trolled for several years now and nothing he says bothers me.  Why people continue to feed the troll is baffling but each to their own.

Back to the speedway, Poole have started badly but no one is dumb enough to write them off - they only need to make the top 4 and the premiership title will still be within reach!  I still think they will be in the playoffs but they have definitely made it hard for themselves.

The only way is up - they can't go any lower!

Poole will make the play offs with ease. The only person who doesnt think they will is the drama queen MFF!

36 minutes ago, Mark said:

One month into the season.  Plenty of time for fortune to change.    I did read Middleditch's quote "No need to panic or have a team change as it's early in the season".    Then a team change happened within a few days.   That says his views aren't the same as Ford's which would worry me.    Could be wrong but I have a feeling Middleditch is a YES man to Ford so that he keeps his job.

Middlo has admitted that Ford picks the team & he manages those picked.

Wouldn't say he’s 100% a yes man but he isn’t far off.

• Like 3

RE: Ross Bennett

I'd like to clarify MFF is definitely not Ross.

I'm a good friend of Ross's dad and hence know Ross well. For a start he does attend at Wimborne Road, when he can. I know what is real identity on here is. Yes, he's a enthusiastic young Pirates fan.

If anyone wants to discuss it with me, come and see me tomorrow night, I'll be in the turn 1 end of the grandstand about 3 rows up and will be wearing a grey Pirates cap.

I don't usually post on here due to a lot of the petty bickering that goes on but I do feel the need to defend Ross and his privacy.

Love us or hate us we are the club you can't stop talking about!!

I Love The Poole Pirates and always will regardless.     

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Bet you would like to be in my shoes as well. There's been some fair debate today then you turned up,  Now who's the idiot...

Sometimes Starman you make Forrest Gump look like a member of Mensa .....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

To avoid any confusion, I'm Spartacus;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1