British Speedway Forum

14 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Welcome to Poole Mr Worrell.

Pardon ? No disrepect, but thats better. I really cannot fault Matts persistance.

Edited by Starman2006

Nice to see you back richie even if it's.only temporary you did us proud last time around 

Edited by ray c

2 minutes ago, ray c said:

Bit of a shock signing he is British :D

Be thankful, Matt is trying hard to eliviate the problem and get us the best posible option until Chris sorts his little problem.

I've not been paying attention.....thought Chris Holder was riding for Poole this season.

4 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

But understandable even though he is popular. Nielsen is a better speedway rider than Shanes. I was sad to see James dropped but there can be no sentiment in sport. In it to win it.  

The Poles are doing their job, have upped their averages and will improve further. Kurtz doing a very good job. Kildemand pretty rubbish and not sad to see him go. The main problem is 3 and 4, both of whom have been appalling.  Pretty sure Matts patience has now worn thin with both.

Smolinski is being bought in to cover for Kildemand. Can’t do much worse to be honest. Just a stop gap but if he does well,  Josh and Linus should be worried.

Matt can’t do much until after the Wolves meeting at home. Once we are past that point the changes will be coming.

I agree Nielsen is better at the moment but Shanes has more potential in my view and i would rather have kept James.

4 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Be thankful, Matt is trying hard to eliviate the problem and get us the best posible option until Chris sorts his little problem.

So he should sort it out he owns the club it's his business 

16 minutes ago, ray c said:

Nice to see you back richie even if it's.only temporary you did us proud last time around 

This is not a bad signing and British which is surprising, rode for us last season and did well, good at the smaller tracks too.

6 minutes ago, ray c said:

So he should sort it out he owns the club it's his business 

At least he's not sitting still, he wants the club to move forward and im very sure he wants Chris back. We are not half way through the season, keep the faith, we will come good.

28 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Ritchie Worrell has signed for the Pirates!

Not Richie Worrall?

11 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

This is not a bad signing and British which is surprising, rode for us last season and did well, good at the smaller tracks too.

He also could replace a rider who may not be there much longer .never let us down last season ?

• Like 1