British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Yes he was on press and practice day..

Surely when PK's 28 days end it reverts back to Holder, he's still not sorted yet so they get another replacement for him...?

8 man team? You might win one.

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

No.

But a few minutes ago you said Worrall in for Holder:blink:

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Yes he was on press and practice day..

Surely when PK's 28 days end it reverts back to Holder, he's still not sorted yet so they get another replacement for him...?

Holder has nver been in a declared side at poole this season

9 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Hahaha hilarious. What happened to the Corporal Jones comment. You are Captain double standards.

They don't like it up 'em,  Mr Mainwaring!

3 minutes ago, tellboy said:

But a few minutes ago you said Worrall in for Holder:blink:

Holder is not in the current 1-7. So he directly is in for Kildemand.  Who was standing in until Holder got his visa sorted. So indirectly Worrall is in for Holder. 

Smolinski is better rider than Worrall by a margin. But no point wasting money on bringing Smolinski over. Once the 4h4a are done, then changes can happen.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Holder is not in the current 1-7. So he directly is in for Kildemand.  Who was standing in until Holder got his visa sorted. So indirectly Worrall is in for Holder. 

Holder's not been in any Poole  1-7.     Worrall replaces Kildemand, who was in the initial declaration and has been ever since.

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Always say it as it is Ross Bennett. We are weak until 4h4a. 

Being two faced means being nice to your face while slagging you off to others. Certainly not me. I will say what I think directly to your face. Trouble is you have never been near Wimborne Road or are likely to be there for that to happen.

I'm fine with you calling me Ross Bennett. I was called Tom Turner the other week. If you can give me a heads up on who I am next week then it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Oh and you have your head so far up Holder's backside its embarrassing. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WalterPlinge said:

Holder's not been in any Poole  1-7.     Worrall replaces Kildemand, who was in the initial declaration and has been ever since.

Officially yes. But everyone knows Holder is in the Poole team as soon / if ever his visa issue is sorted.

2 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

I'm fine with you calling me Ross Bennett. I was called Tom Turner the other week. If you can give me a heads up on who I am next week then it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Oh and you have your head so far up Holder's backside its embarrassing. 

Oh Ross, you make me laugh.  :lol:

Tell you what I am going to Rye House on Monday to support the Pirates. I am nearly always there, win or lose. Will you be there? I will come and say hello.

But then there’s more chance of meeting a martian at Rye, or Poole for that matter, than bumping into you.:lol:

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Shovelit 

21 Mins ago - Yes Worrall for Holder. We go from strength to strength!

7 Mins ago - Holder is not in the current 1-7. So he directly is in for Kildemand.

This guy is a comedian. 

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Not as much as you make me laugh. 

Back tracking again....See above.

2 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Shovelit 

21 Mins ago - Yes Worrall for Holder. We go from strength to strength!

7 Mins ago - Holder is not in the current 1-7. So he directly is in for Kildemand.

This guy is a comedian. 

Stop making yourself look more of a wally than you do on here on hourly basis. You know as well as anyone that Worrall is in the team until Holder gets his visa, or until another replacement is found.

So indirectly Worrall replaces Holders spot in the team.

Some Poole fans seem deluded.

All these stop gaps until you have done 4 home and 4 away then you are going to make changes.

Firstly you may be well adrift by then

Secondly other teams will make a tweak here and there as well.

Why do Poole fans think they can bring in quality riders as changes? Nobody wants to ride here certainly not the top boys. Even PK doesnt want to stay.

Poole have a large asset base but none of them want to ride here.

Who exactly will these changes be? 

Remember last year Poole brought in Lahti, Kennet and Starke as there was nobody else available.

Seems this season Poole will storm up the league when changes are made lol

16 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Smolinski is better rider than Worrall by a margin. But no point wasting money on bringing Smolinski over. Once the 4h4a are done, then changes can happen.

More changes - so your team aren't the magnificent seven then - I'd change my avatar if I was you as you can't make false claims :wink:

10 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Tell you what I am going to Rye House on Monday to support the Pirates. I am nearly always there, win or lose. Will you be there? I will come and say hello.

But then there’s more chance of meeting a martian at Rye, or Poole for that matter, than bumping into you.:lol:

What about the draw:rolleyes: