British Speedway Forum

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Ha! Middlo didn't really want him there..

He might bite our bum Wednesday night kk I mean 

10 minutes ago, ray c said:

He might bite our bum Wednesday night kk I mean 

That might add a few to the gate !!!

44 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Ha! Middlo didn't really want him there..

Should have kept KK and got rid of Muddlo then.     Arsene Wenger of speedway

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Always say it as it is Ross Bennett. We are weak until 4h4a. 

Being two faced means being nice to your face while slagging you off to others. Certainly not me. I will say what I think directly to your face. Trouble is you have never been near Wimborne Road or are likely to be there for that to happen.

Wowzers....”We are weak until 4h, 4a”. I am sorry but you were the one who told all of us that this Poole 1-7 was amazing & would walk the league. As much as you watch Poole home & away I can’t take you seriously 

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 2

That Australian hasn't done bad tonight (not Doyle), I reckon would make Poole a lot stronger when he decides to appear.

13 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

That Australian hasn't done bad tonight (not Doyle), I reckon would make Poole a lot stronger when he decides to appear.

Only if he brings GP form, attitude and bikes!

51 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Wowzers....”We are weak until 4h, 4a”. I am sorry but you were the one who told all of us that this Poole 1-7 was amazing & would walk the league. As much as you watch Poole home & away I can’t take you seriously 

So what am I meant to say? We are doing great? The team has done badly. On paper it looked good and all the pundits and most on here thought the same.

But riders have massively underperformed. Holder is needed urgently. Showed what he can do in the GP tonight and his inclusion can’t come fast enough.

• Like 1

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

So what am I meant to say? We are doing great? The team has done badly. On paper it looked good and all the pundits and most on here thought the same.

But riders have massively underperformed. Holder is needed urgently. Showed what he can do in the GP tonight and his inclusion can’t come fast enough.

Nothing is won on paper, look at Swindon least season. Like I’ve said over & over again....Poole’s team is a lots of “ifs, buts & maybe’s” .....backtrack all you like. 

I don't like Poole's way of doing things, but I think they will make the top 4. They will find a way.

40 minutes ago, OldRacer said:

Only if he brings GP form, attitude and bikes!

Yep

His attitude seems the be lacking , big time. He seemed to have his head together in the GP. But will it go awol elsewhere  

Edited by Bald Bloke

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

Yep

He will

5 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

He will

You could have quoted the full post Starey.

8 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Yep

His attitude seems the be lacking , big time. He seemed to have his head together in the GP. But will it go awol elsewhere  

His attitude was lacking mate because he's had a hell of a lot on his plate in the last two years or so. Not witholding the fact his best mate ends up in a wheelchair, that alone would have taken the wind out of his sails.. It wouldnt have suprised me had he packed it up. He didnt he's keen and he will do well for us when, he gets this visa issue sorted.  And i comend him for standing up to it all.

12 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

His attitude was lacking mate because he's had a hell of a lot on his plate in the last two years or so. Not witholding the fact his best mate ends up in a wheelchair, that alone would have taken the wind out of his sails.. It wouldnt have suprised me had he packed it up. He didnt he's keen and he will do well for us when, he gets this visa issue sorted.  And i comend him for standing up to it all.

I question his attitude and commitment / loyalty, at this stage of his career.. Worth a go on his average. Still think he might being held back until 4/4. Out of order if he comes in at that point :P

Edited by Bald Bloke