Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

6 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

So Chris hopeful of getting  clearance this coming week so his visa application can be progressed once more. Meanwhile Richie Worrall replaces Kildemand who can't fulfill any more meetings.

If or when Holder comes back and im sure most of us hope he does, i would like to think that Richie Worrall can be retained 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DC2 said:

Apparently Chris Holder has now managed to resolve the annoying glitch in his visa application and he’s been authorised to ride for Somerset :)

He could replace Doyle! 

17 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

If or when Holder comes back and im sure most of us hope he does, i would like to think that Richie Worrall can be retained 

Not sure what Richie's average is or when it will change? He was on 7.26 last year but only did 3 home/4 away meetings so didn't get a new average.

10 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

He could replace Doyle!

Jason to Poole then

1 hour ago, Arthur54 said:

no sign of Gavan this morning, perhaps it's because his team got a pasting last night

Or maybe he is busy some people have got a life outside this forum you know 

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Not sure what Richie's average is or when it will change? He was on 7.26 last year but only did 3 home/4 away meetings so didn't get a new average.

No 2017 Prem average so should be his current Champ figure converted

8.27 ÷1.3 = 6.36

Worralls average drops considerably after next Wednesdays meeting.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

15 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Worralls average drops considerably after next Wednesdays meeting.

I do hope that the astonishing loss of form of the Pirates this year (except Brady) isnt about to suddenly strike again.

Worrall signed on temp cover (for now) only yesterday. His first meeting since for Glasgow (his home track) has scored 2 from 3 rides (incl a 15m handicap start) so far against Workington.

Okay its only one meeting and one swallow doesnt make  summer, however, even by his standards its a bad meeting (so far) plus Workington beating them on their own track by 7 currently. Bewley has also just set a new Glasgow track record just prior to current track grading. 

Hopefully Worrall will get his bad meeting out of the way today as we dont want similar when he rides for Poole this coming week.

16 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Good win for Coventry against a strong Eastbourne team this afternoon.

You posted this crap last week. Nobody cares about two NL teams on this thread. :lol:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

You posted this crap last week. Nobody cares about two NL teams on this thread. :lol:

Thought you'd blocked me, another lie.

• Like 2

Your imbecilic posts are blocked but it shows when you post so I had a look, as I have now. As usual it’s garbage so blocked you remain.:lol:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Your imbecilic posts are blocked but it shows when you post so I had a look, as I have now. As usual it’s garbage so blocked you remain.:lol:

Your geriatric posts do make me laugh. Has it slipped your mind you spat your dummy and quit the forum a few years ago. Imbecilic actions if you ask me.

Edited by Trackrat