British Speedway Forum

Richie Worrall has been in awful form for Glasgow and the fans say he is riding a lawnmower! But then Poole fans expect him to outscore a top rider like Kildemand!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

no sign of Gavan this morning, perhaps it's because his team got a pasting last night

I actually have a life on the weekend with my children thanks for your concern.

Yes we got beat by the side at the top of the table with 2 of our heat leaders missing and Härtel coming back from injury .... oh and we was away.

Could be worse we could be bottom of the league with changes already and underperforming riders who were expected to walk the league! 

But never mind you have just signed one of the most underperforming riders from the lower league and are expecting him to cover gp riders in PK and Holder!!

Oh the joys of seeing the super 7 being garbage and being able to ram it down an imbeciles throat 

20 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Richie Worrall has been in awful form for Glasgow and the fans say he is riding a lawnmower! But then Poole fans expect him to outscore a top rider like Kildemand!

You were told before to stop making rubbish up. Stop trolling the Poole threads. Pathetic!

17 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Oh the joys of seeing the super 7 being garbage and being able to ram it down an imbeciles throat 

What a troll. 

• Like 1

I reckon 58 32 to rye tomorrow night mind you didn't. Bonber score less than richie worrall tonight 

23 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Nobody expects Richie to outscore Kildermand  its a stop gap until Holder returns but if he does well he could be worth keeping.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ray c said:

I reckon 58 32 to rye tomorrow night mind you didn't. Bonber score less than richie worrall tonight 

True.Bomber had a mare looking at this. He borrowed reserve Jack Thomas bike in HT13 ,and even that packed up. Bomber in front in HT 15 and packed up again..

1. Chris Harris - R, 2', T, R, R=2+1
2. Lewis Kerr - 3, 3, 3, 3, 3=15 MAX
3. Claus Vissing - 1, 3, 2', 1, F=7+1
4. Paul Starke - 0, 0, TS, R=0
5. Richie Worrall - 0, 1, 1, 2=4
6. Jack Thomas - 1', 0, 0, 1=2+1
7. James Sarjeant -2, 1, 0, F, R=3

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/17756/workington-championship-shield-13-4pm?page=1#ixzz5FPkSImvg

Edited by Bald Bloke

7 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

True.Bomber had a mare looking at this. He borrowed reserve Jack Thomas bike in HT15,and even that packed up with Bomber in front.

1. Chris Harris - R, 2', T, R, R=2+1
2. Lewis Kerr - 3, 3, 3, 3, 3=15 MAX
3. Claus Vissing - 1, 3, 2', 1, F=7+1
4. Paul Starke - 0, 0, TS, R=0
5. Richie Worrall - 0, 1, 1, 2=4
6. Jack Thomas - 1', 0, 0, 1=2+1
7. James Sarjeant -2, 1, 0, F, R=3

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/17756/workington-championship-shield-13-4pm?page=1#ixzz5FPkSImvg

Workington seem to be the form team at the moment with Bewley and Proctor flying, so maybe not such bad scores at it may at first seem.

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Workington seem to be the form team at the moment with Bewley and Proctor flying, so maybe not such bad scores at it may at first seem.

There looking very strong. Richie did go off 15m in his first ride, so might of scored more.

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Hmmmm only a Poole fan could say that Richie Worrall’s 4 point home score in the second division was not bad!  Mind you, not bad compared to Poole’s drivel this year :)

I'm very sure we will come out of this rut we are currently in, expect to see some new faces from the end of May to freshen things up. Remember we only need to make the top 4 in the playoffs! We then all start from zero. No panic yet, not a good enough start but I have faith.

• Like 4

I wouldn't bet against Poole making the playoffs. Early days.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Thought you'd blocked me, another lie.

Was coming on here to accept the £100 bet and then realised that Shovlar is untrustworthy. 

Said he blocked you when he clearly hasn't. Therefore I don't have any faith in him staying true to his word regarding his offer.

Shame.

17 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Was coming on here to accept the £100 bet and then realised that Shovlar is untrustworthy. 

Said he blocked you when he clearly hasn't. Therefore I don't have any faith in him staying true to his word regarding his offer.

Shame.

Morons and trolls I don’t deal with.

• Like 5

Richie Worrall has been so so bad for Glasgow that he's got an 8.00 average from his 5 matches 

At the end of the day he's a great signing for the Pirates. He WILL improve the current team.

• Like 1