British Speedway Forum

12 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Ive also said i would like to see Richie do well...........seems that some Poole fans ( a minority) only read what they want to read

You did, i agree.

55 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

You did, i agree.

Thanks

I go over the top at times i know that but we both gone through crap, you more than me, so there is no point getting worked up over stuff.

I will never be a fan of Matt Ford cant change that, but its refreshing to see a different you on here since your illness. If you feel ive said the wrong thing to you then please dont get worked up and let me know and i will apologise.

4 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Thanks

I go over the top at times i know that but we both gone through crap, you more than me, so there is no point getting worked up over stuff.

I will never be a fan of Matt Ford cant change that, but its refreshing to see a different you on here since your illness. If you feel ive said the wrong thing to you then please dont get worked up and let me know and i will apologise.

It's a shame you can't be this pleasant when people don't agree with you!! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gavan said:

Im sure Poole have a huge asset base..seems nobody wants to ride for them anymore

My team are 3rd in the table having ridden more away matches then home matches and losing to the team that was at the top.

We have lost 2 of our 3 heat leaders, had the young german injured as well. Im not worried about us we will be ok if everyone comes back.....if they dont then we will be also rans.

The difference is that fans of Ipswich and other clubs didnt go on a forum and boast about how much better their 1-7 was then any other side.

Poole struggling is only a delight to me because of the garbage posted by Shovalr and MFF. The rest of the Poole fans seem ok and nothing is aimed at them.

But if you dish it out then you got to expect it back ten fold

This is the bit you say over and over and over, nowhere in your post have you mentioned Richie Worrall so not sure why you brought him up! :lol:

Speaking of Richie Worrall...Has anyone else noticed the sponsors web address on the hat he is wearing in the picture on the Poole website (and the back page of today’s echo)??...... :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, scottyfan said:

Speaking of Richie Worrall...Has anyone else noticed the sponsors web address on the hat he is wearing in the picture on the Poole website (and the back page of today’s echo)??...... :lol:

Should go like sihte off a shovel tonight then 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

This is the bit you say over and over and over, nowhere in your post have you mentioned Richie Worrall so not sure why you brought him up! :lol:

Let it go and stop stoking the fire to get a reaction!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 2

Just watching the BV Swindon meeting and I see Troy Batchelor is a big Gavan fan as he has his name on his helmet!!

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

Thanks

No probs mate. I hope things are slowly working out for you, it will take time but you will get there. my recovery is going to be long, and with a few ups and downs along the way, as well as frustrations. The yearly scans will be scary. You can read my story in i dont believe it on the general discusions section.

The new boys Worrall & Nielsen done their jobs tonight. 

Just desperately need to find a No1 as Kurtz isn't consistent enough in finding heat wins. He's a 2nd or 3rd heatleader. 

When Holder comes in it should take the pressure off Kurtz

Just now, Daniel Smith said:

The new boys Worrall & Nielsen done their jobs tonight. 

Just desperately need to find a No1 as Kurtz isn't consistent enough in finding heat wins. He's a 2nd or 3rd heatleader. 

When Holder comes in it should take the pressure off Kurtz

Definately, we will be fine, if all poole fans keep the faith, it will come..  we just need Chris back to stoke up the side.  A point is good tonight.

1 hour ago, dj350z said:

Just watching the BV Swindon meeting and I see Troy Batchelor is a big Gavan fan as he has his name on his helmet!!

1 hour ago, dj350z said:

Gavan is the helmet

• Confused 1

well that was a good result tonight, they all did there job apart from josh, seems Nielsen is a good replacement for Shanes, Worrell probably did as well as kilderman . Still think things will be better when Chris returns, it should help Brady by taken the pressure off him

Just watched the Belle Vue v Swindon meeting, wouldn't it be a joy to have Belle Vues track at Wimborne Road?

Or Dan Bewley in the team?

• Like 1