British Speedway Forum

3 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Hey - Come on this is a Poole 2018 forum ;-)

In fairness he is doing well in SWE and POL and seems to have upped his game in UK.

To indulge you though - yes 9 points from his first 3 rides is indeed good. Which begs the question why is Brady Kurtz not doing similar.

Maybe this is the season young Robert steps up to the plate all over Europe. Hope so as British Speedway needs a lift in respect of up and coming riders on the World stage (beside Woofie who is already established).

Kurtz just had a good race win

5 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Hey - Come on this is a Poole 2018 forum ;-)

In fairness he is doing well in SWE and POL and seems to have upped his game in UK.

To indulge you though - yes 9 points from his first 3 rides is indeed good. Which begs the question why is Brady Kurtz not doing similar.

Maybe this is the season young Robert steps up to the plate all over Europe. Hope so as British Speedway needs a lift in respect of up and coming riders on the World stage (beside Woofie who is already established).

Brady must have been looking in. He just won a race beating Andreas Jonsson and Rob Lambert in the process.

19 minutes ago, Booey boy said:

He had a plan at the begining of the season that failed how many plans has he got

He has got loads we have already made two changes thay have worked, i reckon Worrall scored more than Holder or Kildemand would have scored 

Any chance we can get Magic back ?????

Has scored 12 points from 4 rides with Holder having 2 zero blow outs on the trot. A bit like Holders form in POL. Too many inconsistent rides with the odd flashes of brilliance. Think this is what we may get when he returns to Poole. I am not a believer that he will turn us from this seasons also ran's to play off status personally but thats just an opinion. I still think we need a top guy as Brady will continue his up and down scores as he develops around Europe. Its all part of a riders progress as they come to turns with all the different tracks - set ups and hardening up to being consistently at the top. Let's not forget he is only 21 and maybe another 3/4 years before he is true heatleader class throughout Europe. (Assuming he makes it as he is well on the way). Its all a learning curve.

Anyway - Passing the forum over to others as on here for too long tonight ;-)

• Like 1

Worrall 2 wins from 2 rides at Leicester.

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Loads but depends on availability, I am sure Matt Ford has a plan.

I asked you, not Matt. Seeing as you have the answers..

Just now, Starman2006 said:

I asked you, not Matt. Seeing as you have the answers..

Matt has the answers  i believe in him. 

35 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Any chance we can get Magic back ?????

Has scored 12 points from 4 rides with Holder having 2 zero blow outs on the trot. A bit like Holders form in POL. Too many inconsistent rides with the odd flashes of brilliance. Think this is what we may get when he returns to Poole. I am not a believer that he will turn us from this seasons also ran's to play off status personally but thats just an opinion. I still think we need a top guy as Brady will continue his up and down scores as he develops around Europe. Its all part of a riders progress as they come to turns with all the different tracks - set ups and hardening up to being consistently at the top. Let's not forget he is only 21 and maybe another 3/4 years before he is true heatleader class throughout Europe. (Assuming he makes it as he is well on the way). Its all a learning curve.

Anyway - Passing the forum over to others as on here for too long tonight ;-)

Sadly, im not sure that Magics commitments will allow him to come back. But  Im sure he would.

Just now, foreverblue said:

Matt has the answers  i believe in him. 

Still defecting from the question arnt you... i asked YOU,  as you seem to have all the answers..

Sadly, im not sure that Magics commitments will allow him to come back. But  Im sure he would.

No Magic this year. 

Still defecting from the question arnt you... i asked YOU,  as you seem to have all the answers..

I don't know who is available do you? 

45 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

He has got loads we have already made two changes thay have worked, i reckon Worrall scored more than Holder or Kildemand would have scored 

Kildemand didnt set the world alight with his scores, but i personally think that Chris will score more points over a period of time. my view.

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

No Magic this year. 

More like clowns pocket 

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I don't know who is available do you? 

No i dont, but a lot will depend on averages, but you can bet your bottom dollar that it will involve them riding abroad, Dont be so hasty to write this team off just yet, we are seeing an improvement , it just has to come together all at the same time, and it will. at a guess i would say millik would come back and Magic maybe one of the pawlickis That said, you know Matt.

Edited by Starman2006

Kildemand didnt set the world alight with his scores, but i personally think that Chris will score more points over a period of time. my view.

Of course and we all want him back asap. I don't know all the answers but Gomolski might be a startand we haven't a 8 point rider now so maybe PiotrPawlicki could be an option.