British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, Starman2006 said:

No i dont, but a lot will depend on averages, but you can bet your bottom dollar that it will involve them riding abroad, Dont be so hasty to write this team off just yet, we are seeing an improvementr., it just has to come together all at the same time, and it will. That said, you know Matt.

Josh will go in my opinion, i know many like him but if he doesn't start performing soon he has to go. 

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Of course and we all want him back asap. I don't know all the answers but Gomolski might be a startand we haven't a 8 point rider now so maybe PiotrPawlicki could be an option. 

Yep one/two of that bundle. But its about avaliabillity,  But as i said, a lot dont want to ride here. Josh is having a rough time of it, and he's probably trying to hard and over riding. He's a far better rider than he's been showing. Same as MS, you dont become a bad rider over night. A lot of Linus's problem is set up's again he's better than he's been showing, same as Woryna. Im very sure that Matt will not drag it out this year like he did with KK

Edited by Starman2006

piotr pawlicki wanted to ride here prior to the season starting

Just now, ray c said:

piotr pawlicki wanted to ride here prior to the season starting

Right, but that doesnt mean he automatically wanted to ride for Poole, maybe there was a reason why Matt didnt sign him, maybe Piotr was a bit indecisive about coming here, then by the time Matt had concluded his team it was to late. Many senirio's posibly.

8 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Yep one/two of that bundle. But its about avaliabillity,  But as i said, a lot dont want to ride here. Josh is having a rough time of it, and he's probably trying to hard and over riding. He's a far better rider than he's been showing. Same as MS, you dont become a bad rider over night. A lot of Linus's problem is set up's again he's better than he's been showing, same as Woryna. Im very sure that Matt will not drag it out this year like he did with KK

Szczpaniak has been a lot better lately and Woryna was excellent at Rye House so i would definitely keep them. 

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Szczpaniak has been a lot better lately and Woryna was excellent at Rye House so i would definitely keep them. 

There you go. give it time. But we do need 3 pts tomorrow night.

Just now, Starman2006 said:

There you go. give it time. But we do need 3 pts tomorrow night.

No worries tomorrow Rye House are awful away

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

Maybe, but we cannot take anything for granted. They are still there to be beaten. And with 3  ex poole riders im sure they will want to put on a show.

13 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Right, but that doesnt mean he automatically wanted to ride for Poole, maybe there was a reason why Matt didnt sign him, maybe Piotr was a bit indecisive about coming here, then by the time Matt had concluded his team it was to late. Many senirio's posibly.

One reason and the same reason no race suits. Skint

1 minute ago, Starman2006 said:

Maybe, but we cannot take anything for granted. They are still there to be beaten. And with 3  ex poole riders im sure they will want to put on a show.

KK maybe a worry but we shouldn't have any worries with Nicholls or Harris and we have power at reserve too

3 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Poole will win well. Another 3 points to add to the 1 at Rye. Looking better all ready. A few Poole fans will have changed their tune soon ;) Poole will make the top 4. I'd bet on it.

In a surprising admission Peter Snow admits that his Smugometer may not be working properly:

Up to and including                        
  Monday, May 14, 2018                        
    M W D L 4W 3W D 1L L F A Pts
1 Wolverhampton 5 4 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 257 193 13
2 Swindon 6 2 0 0 1 1 0 0 2 275 264 13
3 Belle Vue 6 4 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 280 260 12
4 Rye House 6 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 242 298 9
5 Leicester 4 2 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 195 165 7
6 King's Lynn 4 2 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 187 173 7
7 Somerset 5 1 0 0 0 0 0 2 2 205 245 5
8 Poole 6 1 0 1 0 0 0 2 2 248 291 5

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

I never said he did anyway he was lumbered with over 8 average ps I always thought everybody wanted to ride for us :D

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

What, like last year's visit! ?

10 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

One reason and the same reason no race suits. Skint

No Brady was always in the team so he had to be the one rider over 8 point average.