British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, theblueboy said:

Are you Poole fans deliberately obtuse?

The seven I alluded to was your starting 7.

You know, the team that was going to ‘smash’ everyone...;)B)

Funny how you cannot think for yourself, so you follow the other clowns in. ;)

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

He can’t help it. It’s a personality disorder. Google “someone who says the same thing over and over again”. It’s a bit OCD with dementia thrown in.

Rather than take the P out of Gavan we should sympathise with his condition.

ah thanks for your concern

talking of saying the same thing over and over again......................beginning of every season Poole will walk the league.................before every match they are underdogs.............if Poole have a rider missing they are weakened.....................if the opposition have a rider missing they are stronger............wait for the changes....................Matt Ford never gets it wrong

i know your quite a bit older than me and your memory is very very poor and your speedway knowledge isnt great.....but if your going to say i say the same thing over and over again have a little look in the mirror buddy.

and hell yes i love saying the same thing over and over again when im right.................................happened a lot this season lol

17 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The Middleditch in the Magnificient Seven is Ken Middleditch.

Magnificent_7_poster_1522699480_w500.jpg

I was referring to Neil but doesn't Ken live and breath Poole? Certainly a good servant of the club.

So with only 25% of Premiership meetings completed, where do we think Poole will be after 28 meetings?

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

This forum wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for a bit of banter.  It would be more of a borefest than it is now. People should never be afraid of throwing down the gauntlet. Being afraid of a sentence coming back at you is ridiculous.  

And I believe by the end of the season we will smash Swindon. Bookmark it ready to throw it back!

You are very brave Steve - but also very stupid - another worthy Award Winner!

46 minutes ago, Gavan said:

ah thanks for your concern

talking of saying the same thing over and over again......................beginning of every season Poole will walk the league.................before every match they are underdogs.............if Poole have a rider missing they are weakened.....................if the opposition have a rider missing they are stronger............wait for the changes....................Matt Ford never gets it wrong

i know your quite a bit older than me and your memory is very very poor and your speedway knowledge isnt great.....but if your going to say i say the same thing over and over again have a little look in the mirror buddy.

and hell yes i love saying the same thing over and over again when im right.................................happened a lot this season lol

I rest my case. Diagnosis confirmed.

I thought Poole was supposed to of assembled the best of the best for the 70th anniversary atm its like a load of bargain basement specials total insult to the club at in this prestigious year.

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The Middleditch in the Magnificient Seven is Ken Middleditch.

Magnificent_7_poster_1522699480_w500.jpg

Awww that’s fab!  Anyone else remember when Poole had a decent team?  Errr ...... nope. :)

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

Bellego showing what a rider can do under a good manager like Rosco, getting the best out of average riders. Holder always had the talent maybe Poole kept the wrong young Aussie? Still time for Kurtz to come good in the UK and get to the level of Morris over here, good young rider great style and hope he kicks on his career rather then stall

Don't disagree with you too often but I know of plenty of riders who can't work with Rosco, some I was surprised at.

4 hours ago, Steve0 said:

Ok - so he's Swedish and he is still p!sh - we all knew what he meant

Yes but the joke doesn't work when the facts are wrong 

8 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Yes but the joke doesn't work when the facts are wrong 

And he was right when he said you were being obtuse so that’s a draw :rolleyes:

Steve0. No need to defend me. It was early after a day at Newbury races. I made a mistake, so hands held up. 

Luckily, it’s not as many as Middlo has made over the last two seasons.

Perhaps I should change my forum name to Middleditch and nobody would say anything! 

Edited by theblueboy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

Awww that’s fab!  Anyone else remember when Poole had a decent team?  Errr ...... nope. :)

that would be when we were champions in 2013 - 14 - 15