British Speedway Forum

14 minutes ago, sugarray said:

Would there be eenough riders though?

6 man team maybe who knows ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

.....and its not as clear cut as just a normal visa application!! there have been other complications.

Yep.

27 minutes ago, sugarray said:

Would there be eenough riders though?

Yes, I'm sure the rules could be adapted to allow each rider to ride for up to three teams in one league, instead of the current three leagues ;)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Anyone know why Brady isn't riding in Sweden tonight?

He was riding. Scored 3 points and had two falls. 

24 minutes ago, Scott0311 said:

He was riding. Scored 3 points and had two falls. 

Two falls and a submission! 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

But he didnt ride all season just 98%  of it. sorry if i disapoint you,  but If you'd had my problem you'd be entitled to forget a few things as well... Have far more things to think about than who rode last season. But i can remember KK  riding, who couldnt.  :angry:

You really are a thick individual. Anyone else said this and I would know their on a wind up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ford needs to come out and tell the truth on why Holder has not beem granted a visa to ride in the UK yet

Edited by Pinny
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Ford needs to come out and tell the truth on why Holder has not beem granted a viss to ride in the UK yet... theres a good chance he may not be able to get one for a few years yet.... oh well hopefully he likes porridge ;) 

Im intrigued about what is really going on. I just assumed he was being held back the averages were right. But a few on here seem to think otherwise

Edited by thecoombdog

21 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Ford needs to come out and tell the truth on why Holder has not beem granted a viss to ride in the UK yet... theres a good chance he may not be able to get one for a few years yet.... oh well hopefully he likes porridge ;) 

I dont know what your implying old son, but that post is not good, sha'l we say...And thats being polite.

1 hour ago, ray c said:

6 man team maybe who knows ?

Oh no!!! They tried that before and it was rubbish, only lasted the one season before they changed it back!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Oh no!!! They tried that before and it was rubbish, only lasted the one season before they changed it back!

Each to their own - I quite liked it :)

Lighten up smugrats, it’s not as if you’re bottom of the league

....by much. :)