British Speedway Forum

14 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Won't be him

Not sure why any team would sign him or his brother. Both liabilities and accidents waiting to happen.

Well if as it seems from posts on last nights match, poor Stefan could be out for the season.

Maybe the SGB should withdraw both the video and comments about "later reported no major injury"  if the broken fibia/tibia is correct which a few have now seemingly good info on having spoken to him.

Looks as if Matt Ford really will have some replanning as such cruel luck certainly wasnt on the agenda even if he was initially signed for 28 days. With such a low GSA I would have thought Matt had him penciled in with working the team with him in it.

Having said that with Woryna having ridden a point or so out of the reserve berth (before Stefan's injury outcome known), I really do wonder what he is planning now. Maybe it will be the 2 Poles at reserve and work around them and Brady.

Suppose just got to be patient but I am preparing myself for maybe some underwhelming news perhaps. Hope I am wrong.

Tweet from Stef states broken Tib and possible broken Fib.

31 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Not sure why any team would sign him or his brother. Both liabilities and accidents waiting to happen.

Both bloody good riders though, and Piotr when he is on his A game can be superb at Wimbourne Rd i would love either brother to  ride for Poole again.

Have to feel for Stefan Nielsen if the news is accurate he has broken tib and fib ! Great start to the season for the young lad and now that ......

Get well soon Stefan ....

Puts rest of most of the posts on here to shame in terms of perspective ...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Tweet from Stef states broken Tib and possible broken Fib.

Oh that is bad news, feel really sorry for him especially as he was in the form of his life.

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Both bloody good riders though, and Piotr when he is on his A game can be superb at Wimbourne Rd i would love either brother to  ride for Poole again.

Shamek was awesome when he rode for us last time, I will always remember Magic and him doing burnouts under the stand in the bar entrance!

15 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Shamek was awesome when he rode for us last time, I will always remember Magic and him doing burnouts under the stand in the bar entrance!

Nealy got the stadium closed though

• Like 1

I went to see Piotr at the end of the season one year at Poole against Lakeside he got a paid max worth the entrance fee to see him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ray c said:

Nealy got the stadium closed though

Really! never heard that before. Brilliant night though.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

Me too! 

• Like 1

Really! never heard that before.

Yeah, I heard it as well!

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Really! never heard that before. Brilliant night though.

Agree the word dangerous comes to mind ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Well speedway is dangerous.

Even more dangerous when the bikes are our side of the fence ?

• Like 2