British Speedway Forum

Have Poole now signed Auty? if not how can he cover for Nielsen

The new averages on the SGB website state they are effective from 30/05/18 - which is contrary to what the rules actually state.

28 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

You Poole fans worry me your discussing team changes etc and polish riders doing burnouts ,when the real news is you have a rider who has been a breath of fresh air since his arrival has now been confirmed as a broken tib and fib  so Stefan Nielsen hope all your treatment goes well and wish you a speedy recovery and hope to see you back on the track soon Get well soon Stefan

I've done my get well soon messages via Twitter.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Clearly you have no idea of the rules. Team manager and captain only ones allowed on track to support injured rider. As josh was in the heat, Worrall went and checked on his mate. Riders would just get in the way of medics.

That's load of bull both Masters and Heeps came out to check on Thorssell when he fell at Leicester on Monday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tosh1218 said:

You Poole fans worry me your discussing team changes etc and polish riders doing burnouts ,when the real news is you have a rider who has been a breath of fresh air since his arrival has now been confirmed as a broken tib and fib  so Stefan Nielsen hope all your treatment goes well and wish you a speedy recovery and hope to see you back on the track soon Get well soon Stefan

I did it on Twitter this morning as Lisa did

2 hours ago, ray c said:

motor bikes one side of the fence people the other side it may have been fun but out of order

Yes i agree but its not as though they were out of control and will never happen again sadly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie456 said:

That's load of bull both Masters and Heeps came out to check on Thorssell when he fell at Leicester on Monday.

Does it really matter if it is a rule or not? Just because riders don’t go running to the unfortunate casualty doesn’t mean they don’t care for their team mate. The absolute priority is immediate medical attention.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

A lot of Poole including me have expressed their feelings about poor Stefan who has been terrific for us  and i am sure all our thoughts are with him for a speedy recovery.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mark.1 said:

Have Poole now signed Auty? if not how can he cover for Nielsen

Pretty sure Auty can't guest for Nielsen as his average is a point higher.If Auty is riding he must be guesting for someone else or they have declared him in their side.Or Nielsen is somehow going to get a new average between now and then.

3 hours ago, ray c said:

Don't think there will any changes until June 13 when we are home to king's Lynn josh auty just booked as a guest for our 2 meetings next week I presume ?

Who is he guesting for?

8 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Shamek was awesome when he rode for us last time, I will always remember Magic and him doing burnouts under the stand in the bar entrance!

You don't realise how close we were to being shut down because of that 

• Like 1

Just now, sugarray said:

You don't realise how close we were to being shut down because of that 

Yup...

And there you have it, Poole’s grand plan: Auty for Nielsen, that’s your lot!

Watch out, the rest of us. Lol

:)

3 minutes ago, DC2 said:

And there you have it, Poole’s grand plan: Auty for Nielsen, that’s your lot!

Watch out, the rest of us. Lol

:)

Oh there are other plans.