British Speedway Forum

33 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Pretty sure Auty can't guest for Nielsen as his average is a point higher.If Auty is riding he must be guesting for someone else or they have declared him in their side.Or Nielsen is somehow going to get a new average between now and then.

Nielsen came in for Shanes who had an average of 2. something from last season, and didn't do enough meetings for that to change this season. Stefan has averaged just over 5 for Poole, but again hasn't done enough meeting's, so should still be on his starting average.. How does Josh fit for Stefan?. I'm confused, but it don't take much these days.

Edited by Bald Bloke

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Nielsen came in for Shanes who had an average of 2. something from last season, and didn't do enough meetings for that to change this season. Stefan has averaged just over 5 for Poole, but again hasn't done enough meeting's, so should still be on his starting average.. How does Josh fit for Stefan?. I'm confused, but it don't take much these days.

The teams average as it is now is 40.82.They can still build to 42.5.So if they declare Auty in the side for Nielsen,Auty's average is 1.01 more than Nielsen but the team average would still only be 41.83.That is still 0.67  below the 42.5 team limit.Come May 30th Poole's team average would have been 40.1 this just reflects how poor they have been so far this season:rolleyes:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Clearly you have no idea of the rules. Team manager and captain only ones allowed on track to support injured rider. As josh was in the heat, Worrall went and checked on his mate. Riders would just get in the way of medics.

BS. 

Its not like excuse me could I please check on my team mate who is lying there with a broken leg because the captain is unavailable right now. I won't get a ban or a fine will I?

No excuses. Kurtz, Sundstrom and the Poles should have gone out and checked on Stefan too. There wouldn't be any repercussions for checking on Stefan.

If that was a certain Rye House rider lying on the shale with a broken leg then you can bet your entire bank account on Harris and Nicholls checking up on the rider.

And why would Harris and Nicholls check on the rider.......Well it's simple really isn't it........In case you didn't know it's because they are team players.

Edited by Matt Ford Fan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

BS. 

Its not like excuse me could I please check on my team mate who is lying there with a broken leg because the captain is unavailable right now. I won't get a ban or a fine will I?

No excuses. Kurtz, Sundstrom and the Poles should have gone out and checked on Stefan too. There wouldn't be any repercussions for checking on Stefan.

If that was a certain Rye House rider lying on the shale with a broken leg then you can bet your entire bank account on Harris and Nicholls checking up on the rider.

And why would Harris and Nicholls check on the rider.......Well it's simple really isn't it........In case you didn't know it's because they are team players.

Were you there? It happened right in front of me. The medics were on the case. Riders are told not to get in the way of medics. Let the medics do their jobs, if you are lying there in pain you don’t want riders gathered around you asking if you are alright. You want medics attending to you.

You really are clueless, as are your multitudes of other aliases. Now go and bother the Swindon fans with your Reading alias.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Were you there? It happened right in front of me. The medics were on the case. Riders are told not to get in the way of medics. Let the medics do their jobs, if you are lying there in pain you don’t want riders gathered around you asking if you are alright. You want medics attending to you.

You really are clueless, as are your multitudes of other aliases. Now go and bother the Swindon fans with your Reading alias.

I'm telling you a fact if you don't like it don't reply. 

Riders could have gone out there and stood together as a team whilst the medics were checking on Nielsen. Yet they didn't because the team spirit is crap.

End of.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

I'm telling you a fact if you don't like it don't reply. 

Riders could have gone out there and stood together as a team whilst the medics were checking on Nielsen. Yet they didn't because the team spirit is crap.

End of.

Utter Nonsense. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Looks like Klindt is looking likely. Not sure how many clashes there would be with Denmark though..

In his 3 meetings to date for Workington, he has only bettered 2 points on one occasion.........not the most astute choice in my opinion :/

5 minutes ago, KevH said:

In his 3 meetings to date for Workington, he has only bettered 2 points on one occasion.........not the most astute choice in my opinion :/

Ah okay! Haven't done much homework into his Workington form tbh!

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Ah okay! Haven't done much homework into his Workington form tbh!

No need to, I've done it for you ;)

• Thanks 1

Mr Klindt warming up nicely with 2 points from four rides tonight in the Championship. 

I’m sure this is about the time of the season for Poole to call up Lahti and Kennett

5 hours ago, Gavan said:

I’m sure this is about the time of the season for Poole to call up Lahti and Kennett

Will have to wait for Rye House to drop EK again.  Lahti is going well in Europe this season apparently - just like he was last season - just not consistently for Poole.

matt in the echo today in a article possible changes in june holder not mention as one of them  looking like that one is dead in the water now ?

Edited by ray c