British Speedway Forum

59 minutes ago, ray c said:

matt in the echo today in a article possible changes in june holder not mention as one of them  looking like that one is dead in the water now ?

Should've let him go to Somerset then when he had the chance.

Wouldn't have been his problem.

• Like 1

If Holder doesn't get included into the revised line-up and joins Somerset it tells a whole different story to we've been told.

17 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

If Holder doesn't get included into the revised line-up and joins Somerset it tells a whole different story to we've been told.

Wont be joining any British club this year I dont think!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Wont be joining any British club this year I dont think!!!

Come on Pinny, that’s three times you’ve alluded to an issue.

Spit it out son...what’s going on!

3 minutes ago, theblueboy said:

Have twice already and had it removed from the topic!!! 

All this crap about it being “personal” is nonsense in the hope that fans leave it at that and respect his privacy! If only they knew!

should be treated like any other person and be named and shamed but seems as though if I put what has happened on here I would pick up another months ban.

Poole and Holder should make a joint statement on whats going on and tell the truth!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, theblueboy said:

The home office do not hold back passports without a reason, what that is I don't know but can't be anything good.

34 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

The home office do not hold back passports without a reason, what that is I don't know but can't be anything good.

If he doesn't have a passport I take it he won't be in the GP tomorrow night in Prague?

7 minutes ago, horneymikh said:

If he doesn't have a passport I take it he won't be in the GP tomorrow night in Prague?

Road in poland why not prague ? Cant see how the home office in the uk have got his passport to be honest 

Edited by ray c

9 minutes ago, horneymikh said:

Poland and Czech Republic are both part of Schengen so no passport needed to cross from one to the other.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ray c said:

Road in poland why not prague ? Cant see how the home office in the uk have got his passport to be honest 

If he has applied for a visa as a father of a UK child (something some people have been alluding to) then they will have taken his passport as part of the application, and these family applications can take as long as 6 months sometimes.

41 minutes ago, horneymikh said:

35 minutes ago, ray c said:

Phil Rising wrote on here that the HO have his passport which is why he's been unable to visit his child.

9 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Phil Rising wrote on here that the HO have his passport which is why he's been unable to visit his child.

Yes I did read that strange situation all the same ?

This is not a good situation for Chris, especially having a son in the UK  but it does highlight what a joke a teams "asset" is.  It was mentioned earlier in the season that if Somerset wanted to use him they would have to buy him from Poole, what a good job they did not, as his worth at the moment is £0 and will remain at that if no work visa is issued.  Even if a work visa is issued his value will be reduced as the visa may not be permanent.  How much did Poole pay for him ? 

The indication here is that it is something to do with the Australian Government rather than the British one. http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/16248978.Middleditch_frustration_at_Holder__39_s_ongoing_absence/

Dunno why Poole are bothering with Holder should of let him go to Somerset on a loan or something, hardly gonna change there fortunes he would be packing in about the same as what Killer was, the way Ford talks in the latest echo release is Holder being missing has put them in this position and if he was back they'd win the league.