British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, Orbiter said:

Ford "Oh James I made a mistake please come back now Nielsen has broken his leg"

Shanes "Fk off you chimp"

cant sign a rider we have already used ths season :nono:unlucky anyway smiler to nice a lad to say that :D

Edited by ray c

Ford "Oh James I made a mistake please come back now Nielsen has broken his leg"

Shanes "Fk off you chimp"

You really are a pathetic, moronic troll. 

• Like 1

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

your to polite steve :nono:

1 minute ago, ray c said:

cant sign a rider we have already used ths season :nono:unlucky anyway smiler to nice a lad to say that :D

True enough but Neilsen showed how much more accomplished he was compared to James. Shanes would never scored what Neilsen managed.

18 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

True enough but Neilsen showed how much more accomplished he was compared to James. Shanes would never scored what Neilsen managed.

have to admit james a liitle out of his depth im afraid

21 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

No but its not surprising no one wants to ride for Ford the way he treats riders, he signs riders makes a release saying there the best thing since sliced bread and then bins them off after a few months!

Grajczoniek's form continues to concern.

Currently 2 points from 3 rides for his Polish Team and just been subbed for a tactical in his 4th.

The Poles must be paying plenty as he gave up riding in Champ where he had a guaranteed team place - probably plenty of tactical rides - At least 50 meetings a season and probably more with guesting's.

He went big time for his Polish licence, has spent lots of time practicing there (and may still be over there a few days per week). He was sitting with a 5.17 av from  4 meetings before today and that will now drop further.

There must be plenty of money dished out to cover him flying out there constantly - equipment over there etc. Ok nowhere near as many meetings as a Champ season but even so I wonder if such a poor return in points is covering his costs and compensating him.

He is kind of performing similar to how Sundstrom is in POL/SWE. I.E: Not very well.

I suppose he feels its now or never at 28. Personally I feel he has reached his level. A good Champ rider and was a steady performer in Prem until this season where he has gone from a starting 7.34 to 5.53 based on his first 8 league matches. Near enough a whopping 2 point drop. His 20 match rolling av doesnt reflect that at 6.53 but highlights how bad he has been this season.

At this rate he could be out of both teams ??

What happened to all this crap there is no pressure on Shane's he can just go about his business, he did what he was employed to do and he is binned off in typical Ford style.

1 minute ago, Orbiter said:

What happened to all this crap there is no pressure on Shane's he can just go about his business, he did what he was employed to do and he is binned off in typical Ford style.

Because there was a better option available and now we have Auty who is going well so should be a good replacement, Richie Worrall scoring well so not all doom and gloom. 

Unfortunately he paid the price of others not doing their job - again.......

The stronger reserve (which arguably Nielsen has been this season based on performances in Champ), has had to come in to compensate for the Poles not doing their job or Josh G or Sundstrom. Add the Holder crazy situation into the mix and yes poor James has got the rough end of it.

But you can be sure he wont be the last Poole rider out the door this season the way its gone. Assuming Matt Ford can convince anyone to come in. The last press release was hardly inspiring on that score.

For me, the history of Matt Ford's win at all costs is coming back to bite him.

Rider's of all standards are probably over pricing themselves because they can't trust to keep them in the team.

We've seen how rider's are treated like cannon fodder at Poole so to make it worth while rider's want bigger bucks for the risk of a short stay.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

For me, the history of Matt Ford's win at all costs is coming back to bite him.

Rider's of all standards are probably over pricing themselves because they can't trust to keep them in the team.

We've seen how rider's are treated like cannon fodder at Poole so to make it worth while rider's want bigger bucks for the risk of a short stay.

Nothing to do with Ford's desire to win the Prem each season.

To attract any riders of note now in Prem, the riders want decent money - probably good sponsorship - flight money - accomodation ??. That's without what the Polish parent clubs want in guarantees if they lost these riders to injury.

Let's face it. The money in POL has gone up and in UK its standing still or is dropping due to lower attendances - no Sky deal with the BT deal so much lower. Lack of real high sponsorship money - Poole's loss of the Readypower deal season before last which I read was over 100K per season must have been a blow as I am sure Volvo deal is nowhere near it.

Factor all these things is and there are your reasons why we cant get the top/top guys. NKI/Doyle/Holder are all based in UK so it suits their lifestyle. Vaculik came as he said he wanted experience on smaller tracks. Look where that got him. Probably has cost him his SGP place for next season. Wouldn't blame him for not comin back after that injury.

So nothing to do with Matt Ford. Any top rider would be in for the rest of the season anyway if signed now.

Anyone who knows anything about speedway would have looked at that Poole side signed pre season and said it looks a decent side (even if some maybe went too overboard in how good they might be). I doubt if anyone would have thought that so many would under perform so badly in one go to leave the scenario the club now has.

• Like 1

Holder just said he wasn't at practice as he didn't have passport so how is he there now and why did he need one? 

5 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Shanes was bombed out because 2 Poles, a swede, an Aussie and to a lesser extent another Aussie haven’t been doing there jobs.

if they had have done their jobs then young James would still have his.

Nobody disagreeing Nielsen is the better rider but if the others had done their jobs then Shanes would be in his as he was doing his 

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Shanes was bombed out because 2 Poles, a swede, an Aussie and to a lesser extent another Aussie haven’t been doing there jobs.

if they had have done their jobs then young James would still have his.

Nobody disagreeing Nielsen is the better rider but if the others had done their jobs then Shanes would be in his as he was doing his 

No, James was sh*t. Stop making excuses just because he's English.