British Speedway Forum

17 minutes ago, BurntFaceMan said:

No, James was sh*t. Stop making excuses just because he's English.

James dropped his average by around .4 of a point.Josh and Linus dropped theirs by almost 2 points.

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

James dropped his average by around .4 of a point.Josh and Linus dropped theirs by almost 2 points.

So? he was still rubbish.

4 minutes ago, BurntFaceMan said:

So? he was still rubbish.

What a twit you are. Well done you .Sorry twit

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

What a twit you are. Well done you 

James Shanes was awful. Clearly not up to the job. Reserves famously win titles and James was rubbish.

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

What a twit you are. Well done you .Sorry twit

I mean... if you'd like to turn our dying sport into a charity for incompetent riders then sign him up. We can have a whole team of Shanes!

1 minute ago, BurntFaceMan said:

I mean... if you'd like to turn our dying sport into a charity for incompetent riders then sign him up. We can have a whole team of Shanes!

You built your team to have a low scoring No 7. Shanes was almost scoring that. Others  where almost 2 points out..But Shanes got dropped. Tell your Dad he's got it wrong this year :P

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

You built your team to have a low scoring No 7. Shanes was almost scoring that. Others  where almost 2 points out..But Shanes got dropped. Tell your Dad he's got it wrong this year :P

We built our team around having a 2 pointer that we expected to do better. He didn't do better. The rest of the team is comprised of riders who have proven themselves abroad, but are yet to get to grips with British tracks. James hasn't even proven he can grow a beard yet. Performing well in Sweden or Poland is a far higher accolade than living within a 15 mile radius of the club.

Glad they got rid of him, was the right thing to do. With a league weaker than a milky tea, you can't afford to waste time on riders like James Shanes. Even Kyle Newman has the potential to challenge for heat leader.

1 minute ago, BurntFaceMan said:

We built our team around having a 2 pointer that we expected to do better. He didn't do better. The rest of the team is comprised of riders who have proven themselves abroad, but are yet to get to grips with British tracks. James hasn't even proven he can grow a beard yet. Performing well in Sweden or Poland is a far higher accolade than living within a 15 mile radius of the club.

Glad they got rid of him, was the right thing to do. With a league weaker than a milky tea, you can't afford to waste time on riders like James Shanes. Even Kyle Newman has the potential to challenge for heat leader.

Tell Dad he's got it wrong

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Tell Dad he's got it wrong

What are you talking about? Are you insulting me because I'm not a fossil? I'd think you'd be grateful for people like me. There's not many of us left who pay using our wages and not our their pension.

Edited by BurntFaceMan
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

You coming to Pooles next trip to Lynn

Yeah I've still got my mobility. I'll be driving of course. Can meet you at the coach stand? :rofl:

Edited by BurntFaceMan

2 minutes ago, BurntFaceMan said:

Yeah I've still got my mobility. I'll be driving of course. Can meet you at the coach stand? :rofl:

see your still taking the piss.Not real.