British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Don't think there were complications with averages as Auty could easily have fitted in with a re-declaration.I personally believe they have gone with Starke so it puts Woryna to reserve,whereas having Auty this wouldn't have happened.

Edit:  Just seen that Starke is riding at reserve,how,he has a 5.08 average according to the BSPA site.

...or not - according to the Wolves website. Its Woryna at reserve!!

Just as it will  should be when Klindt starts in June.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

...or not - according to the Wolves website. Its Woryna at reserve!!

Just as it will  should be when Klindt starts in June.

I hope they get it right tonight,it's not that hard to know a 4 something average is below a 5;)

1 hour ago, scottyfan said:

Klindt got a 15 Point maximum in Poland yesterday......Look forward to seeing him ride that badly for Poole!! 

NB. He beat someone called David Bellago 3 times out of three, whoever he is... :lol:

Always good to see riders flying in Poland and then be bang average over here.

Form in Poland means nothing Kurtz does well out there and Morris doesn’t but in Uk speedway you would have Morris everytime

Same as I said at the start of the season re Woryna and Ellis. Woryna may look good in Poland but over here you would have Ellis 

And yes I would rather have Bellego in my team then Klindt by a mile. Ask the Workington fans what they think of Klindt!

Bellego consistently averaging above 7 from second string and is 5 rides from the GP. Or Klindt who if he doesn’t gate just goes round at the back and is even struggling in the championship...... but he beat him in Poland so he must be good enough lol.

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Always good to see riders flying in Poland and then be bang average over here.

Form in Poland means nothing Kurtz does well out there and Morris doesn’t but in Uk speedway you would have Morris everytime

Same as I said at the start of the season re Woryna and Ellis. Woryna may look good in Poland but over here you would have Ellis 

And yes I would rather have Bellego in my team then Klindt by a mile. Ask the Workington fans what they think of Klindt!

Bellego consistently averaging above 7 from second string and is 5 rides from the GP. Or Klindt who if he doesn’t gate just goes round at the back and is even struggling in the championship...... but he beat him in Poland so he must be good enough lol.

Woryna isn't doing that well in Poland either at the moment 

16 hours ago, Gavan said:

Shanes was sacked because other riders weren’t doing their jobs its not rocket science any Poole fan saying other wise is deluded.

yes Nielsen is a better rider but put it simply if the other riders were doing their jobs then Poole would never have been able to get rid of Shanes for Nielsen 

Shanes got sacked because he is not good enough for the top flight...........Simple as that.

James' scores guesting for Somerset since he got sacked

(1*, 0, 0)

(F, 0, 1)

Point proven.

50 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Shanes got sacked because he is not good enough for the top flight...........Simple as that.

(1*, 0, 0)

(F, 0, 1)

Point proven.

So if the top 6 were scoring the 45-50 tand Shanes getting 2 or 3 points would he have been sacked! No

He was sacked because the team was built top heavy and he was expected to just get 2-3.

The top 6 have been poor and now you expected him to get 5-6

46 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

(1*, 0, 0)

(F, 0, 1)

Point proven.

James Shaines has undoubted potential, he has speed, but lacks trapping skills & a few other minor points. If he was coached by the right experienced ex rider - all you James Shaines knockers could be made to eat your words.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Gavan said:

So if the top 6 were scoring the 45-50 tand Shanes getting 2 or 3 points would he have been sacked! No

He was sacked because the team was built top heavy and he was expected to just get 2-3.

The top 6 have been poor and now you expected him to get 5-6

I don't expect Shanes to score 5 or 6. 

James should count himself lucky to have done a lap around Wimborne Road this season.

Matt wanted Sundstrom and that's the only reason why Shanes was considered in the first place. 

33 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

James Shaines has undoubted potential, he has speed, but lacks trapping skills & a few other minor points. If he was coached by the right experienced ex rider - all you James Shaines knockers could be made to eat your words.

Of course he has potential. Not disagreeing with you.

Just isn't ready for the Premiership yet. Will be ready in the future......But not now.

42 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

The thing is Ghosty Shanes has been made the scapegoat at Swindon we expect Smith to score 1/2/points.This Poole team has underachieved badly and James wore the brunt of this   Klindt/ Starke both who have been bang average in the Championship really?.Now knowing how Woryna still won't come in at reserve how are those two in over Auty? he will at least battle his cause race to the last god  Klindt a gating tart if i ever saw one. Ford has lost the plot lose badly today and god forbid if Leicester win on Wednesday season over.

20 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

I don't expect Shanes to score 5 or 6. 

James should count himself lucky to have done a lap around Wimborne Road this season.

Matt wanted Sundstrom and that's the only reason why Shanes was considered in the first place. 

You don’t expect him to score 5 or 6? So what do you expect him to get then?

and yes you wanted Sundstrom it’s the way Poole built their team. The fact is Sundstrom and the others haven’t done the business so they sacked Shanes.

Swindon have built their team the same way with a weak number 7. Thing is that the other 6 are doing their jobs so Swindon are fine with a Davey or Smith getting 2 or 3.

Shanes was the victim of the other dross at Poole 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Orbiter said:

Starke to deputise till then 

So will Starke be guesting in both meetings or a 'temporary replacement'?

2 hours ago, Orbiter said:

This has all the makings of last year 

Klindt, Starke......... whose next Lahti or Kennett lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KevH said:

So will Starke be guesting in both meetings or a 'temporary replacement'?

He can't guest for Stefan or James because his average is higher.  Poole have re-declared their team with him in it - and will do the same when Klindt comes along.

• Like 1