British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Any comments on the £60k Gp star Steve ?

Never responds when he's found out to be a liar. . . Again:D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trackrat said:

Never responds when he's found out to be a liar. . . Again:D

What's that regarding?

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Matt Ford has stated Magic wanted what was the equivalent of three times the gate money per meeting. It’s not true that riders won’t ride for Poole. They will. For lots of thousands a week. Never going to happen and the reason why not only Poole but any other British club would struggle to bring in a top rider if needed.

yhat's £60k .Wrong.Im pretty sure ant GP rider would ride hear for £10k per meeting. £60k is just a joke and a lie...

Edited by Bald Bloke

Thats what it said in the poole program. 

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Do you believe that Steve...…..:approve: If you do you are talking rubbish,or your maths ain't no good.

Edited by Bald Bloke

58 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

GETTING the track right would help. Still the subject of much criticism from those who ride there.

We know what the problem is, and hopefully it will be sorted.. But im very sure we are not the only club to have these issues..

Edited by Starman2006

If Klindt’s performance I witnessed tonight is the norm then Poole have got real problems!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Yes he had mechanical issues tonight 

Not even ridden for the team yet and Klindt’s already getting some practice in...

1 hour ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

No top riders apart from the regulars will ever be seen riding for a British club again.

Not sure if you categorise him as a top rider or a regular, but I have to point out the World Champion rides for a British club!!

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

You know "Treble the gate" money is crap. Pooles gate money is at least £20k.You telling me the big guns want £60k a meeting ?? in the UK.Im pretty sure if £10k a meeting was offered, you would see some GP riders return. You need to forget 3x £20K lol... If Ford could afford £10K, you would see a top gp rider, riding for Poole. He wants to win so bad.

You can't just guess figures and attendances left, right and centre BB lol.

The top boys wouldn't come over period. They simply don't need British racing. 

It's a mickey mouse league compared to Sweden/Poland.

Just now, KevH said:

Not sure if you categorise him as a top rider or a regular, but I have to point out the World Champion rides for a British club!!

I mentioned earlier about the regulars being the only ones (Doyle)

I'm now going on about riders who don't currently ride in Britain. 

Iversen has, barring 2017, been a loyal servent to UK speedway since 2003 and Doyle has been ever since he came over. 

I must say Doyle seems to of distanced himself from the other Aussies and it has worked wonders for him. 

He just seems to love speedway no matter where he is riding and good on him. Always liked him and cant see him ever missing a UK season unless rules dont allow, he gets injured or retires. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

You can't just guess figures and attendances left, right and centre BB lol.

The top boys wouldn't come over period. They simply don't need British racing. 

It's a mickey mouse league compared to Sweden/Poland.

You don't get a 1000 paying at £17 plus the rest making up to £20k. You say the Poles want 3x that...Just a joke tbh. My 6 year old Granddaughter could work that out